• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favourite nintendo character

keyblade bearer 430

my favorites are mostly Link, Fox Mcloud, Samus Aran are my favorite nintendo characters

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Link is my favorite character. That was surprising, huh?

Conker

Falco, Lucario, Squirtle and Conker(well he is not a Nintendo character anymore :() are my favorite characters.

mapleman

<--- uber pwnage
My favorite nintendo characters include diddy kong,ct. falcon,mawile and a select few that i do not bother to mention.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Paper Mario, Luigi, The Green Lightning, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, and Fox McCloud.

pikatob

OH NOES
Mario, King K. Rool, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Luma, Dialga, Palkia, Wario, Bald Bull, and Bear Hugger.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
that egg laying male dinosaur called yoshi. it is as logic as hitting with a penis on a drumset but yeah he's cool.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Legend of Zelda - Midna
Mario series - Fawful
Mother - Lucas
Starfox - Andross (honestly, who doesn't like a giant floating monkey head with 2 detached floating hands?)

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
My favorites from some of Nintendo's series are:

Mario - Mario

Legend of Zelda - tie between Link and Midna

Metroid - Samus Aran

Kirby - Meta Knight

Mother - Ness

Pokemon - Mewtwo (especially in the anime)

ForgottenWarrior

What happened?
My favorite Nintendo characters are :

Felix from Golden Sun. I want to have a brother like him.

Mew from Pokemon. Can transform to any Pokemon, plus Mew is so cute.

Pikachu. Don't know why yet...:(

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ehhh...I suppose my favorites are as follows: Link, Princess Zelda, Toadette, Princess Rosalina, Jirachi, Sky Forme Shaymin, Kirby, (and too many others to list). But actually, the Hero of Time is my overall top favorite of all time. ^-^;