• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite part of the game? (Spoilers! Beware!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
What was your favourite part of the game? Perhaps when you were raiding forests in search of Team Plasma with eccentric company, or maybe when you were assisting Iris tracking down grunts in the big suburban city? Discuss!

Remember to be specific!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My most memorable B/W experience was arriving in Castelia City after running through Skyarrow Bridge. I loved walking through the streets, battling trainers at the Battle Company, and helping Bianca get her Munna back from Team Plasma as well as other minor things.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Personally, it was when my Whirlipede evolved after the Driftveil gym. Seeing as how he was the only Bug-type pokemon I was ever interested in, I wondered what he would evolve into after Whirlipede back then. Good times.

Story-wise, it was seeing N's castle surrounding the E4 building, and even more so exploring it.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Either one of the big plot points of the main game (woot, a plot in a pokemon game?), or just entering Village Bridge. That place is simply magical, one of my favorite locations in the series....

Aquarelle

Staff member
just entering Village Bridge. That place is simply magical, one of my favorite locations in the series....
I would have to go with this too. I really enjoyed seeing the design and hearing the music of the Village Bridge area for the first time. It's such a nice and peaceful place IMO.

Other than that, I'd have to go with entering White's version of Opelucid City for the first time. I like the historical feel of the city in White and prefer it over Black's version of it.

Kalosian

So long
There are many parts from these games that I could say are my favorites. I could say the whole game, but I guess that wouldn't count. So my number one best moment would probably be when I beat Black. Maybe not so much only that moment in itself, but it combined with everything leading up to it. A game with memorable places and characters, a great story and a region filled with only new Pokemon, which was something I loved to see as opposed to seeing only old Pokemon yet once more. And all of this came together in a great ending of a wonderful game. Or the beginning of a post-game that would turn out to be thoroughly enjoyable, something I didn't want to miss out on.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Castellia City. Exploring the streets and back alleys, the passing by NPCS in a rush to nowhere, the rotating camera angles as the streets twisted and curved. It had never been see before in a mainstream Pokemon Game.

Aside from that, the final showdown between [Player] and N/Ghetsis was another one of my favorites. The cut-scene of the castle enveloping the Pokemon League and the build up to reaching the throne with the interference of the Seven Sages and Shadow Triad just kept on creating suspense. And then after the climax with N when Ghetsis reveals his true intentions.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Mine has to be the TP's final showdown.The N vs Player Character battle was simply epic,and so were Gym Leaders holding off the Sages.Too bad you couldn't check your dragon's Nature after catching it,since the game saves automatically after beating Ghetsis.

Tyrannosaurus

Pokemon Artist
I think that my favorite moment while playing Pokemon White was the first time I crossed the bridge between Nacarene and Castelia. The graphics were beautiful and the music was nice and upbeat. White was my second Pokemon game for my DS, the first being Diamond. Seeing the vast difference in graphics and background music makes me excited for what 6th Generation must be like in person. I hope to have more moments where I just want to stay in one area and indulge in the music like I did on that bridge the first time.

Definitely Castelia City like others have said. There was a lot to do there plus I liked how the screen was always zooming and rotating.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Entering White Forest for the first time.I love nature,and this was like a win-win.

Story wise,N's goodbye was my favourite part.It was the first time a main series Pokémon game made me cry.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Story wise,N's goodbye was my favourite part.It was the first time a main series Pokémon game made me cry.

Although I didn't particularly care for that scene, I did love seeing N's Castle appear at the League as well as seeing the Unova Gym Leaders confronting the Team Plasma Sages; those scenes from B/W gave me goosebumps tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.