• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Pokemon Chemistries

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Pikachu & Piplup
Bulbasaur & Squirtle
Hawlucha & Noivern
Pikachu & Yamper might surpass Pikachu & Piplup by the end of PM.

Edit:
I thought that they had a few funny scenes here and there, such as in the episode where they were attracted to each other, but I personally felt that their friendship was minor and not really showcased as often as I would've liked to have seen.
You might be right, I also think it wasn't showcased enough but in some way, Pikachu crying at the end of DP when he had to drift apart from Piplup always made me feel that Pikachu has had the strongest chemistry with Piplup. As of now, I feel Yamper is a solid candidate to surpass Piplup in that department. Pikachu and Yamper have really had some cute scenes. I loved it so much.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pikachu and Piplup
Bulbasaur and Squirtle
Heracross and Bulbasaur
Noivern and Hawlucha
Incineroar and Lycanroc

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kuzehiko said:
You might be right, I also think it wasn't showcased enough but in some way, Pikachu crying at the end of DP when he had to drift apart from Piplup always made me feel that Pikachu has had the strongest chemistry with Piplup.

I personally thought it was a little bit contrived, especially since Pochama had spent most of the final DP episode crying over the group splitting up, so his emotions weren't necessarily directed at Pikachu in particular. I thought that Pochama and Mijumaru crying when they said goodbye to each other in BW was far more emotionally moving, but that's just me.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I personally thought it was a little bit contrived, especially since Pochama had spent most of the final DP episode crying over the group splitting up, so his emotions weren't necessarily directed at Pikachu in particular. I thought that Pochama and Mijumaru crying when they said goodbye to each other in BW was far more emotionally moving, but that's just me.
I don't get this bolded.
I meant Pikachu crying at Piplup but your reasoning is fair enough~

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Pikachu and Piplup is the ultimate!
Bulbasaur and Squirtle
Pikachu and Togepi
Bulbasaur and Togepi
Ash’s DP team felt like they had good chemistry with each other, especially after the first full battle with Paul
The Johto starters

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hawlucha/Noibat, Bulbasaur/Squirtle, Piplup/Pikachu, also Rowlett/Torraca

I agree with your other choices, but what chemistry did the Johto starters have together? Outside of stuff like the Pikachu shorts for the movies, I don't remember Bayleaf, Cyndaquil or Totodile interacting together much at all. Ash never really let them out of their balls much together and I don't remember Cyndaquil or Totodile having much interaction, or Bayleaf with them.
I guess it’s because of the Pikachu shorts and the episode where they fought over the beach ball too, but yes guess you are right without them they didn’t interact all that much