• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

Milotic Master
hello Everyone :) Today I'm Here To Ask Whats Your Fave Pokemon Game:

Mine Would Be: Saphire And Ruby Becuase They Released Milotic ;350;

Alloute

Not Banned
Weird question, isn't this a poll?

Anyway, incase I'm wrong, I love GSC, they are the best. The colors, the Pokemon, so dreamy^_^

Last edited:

Archon

Milotic Master
Yes GSC Where Good That's Why I'm Looking Forward To SS :) And The Other one :)

bostonstyxboy

Music Man
I really liked Gold, Silver, and Crystal. The two regions and 16 gyms made the game last a lot longer and made it so much more fun. But I think my favorites are Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. The Hoenn region, the contests, the pokemon, and Battle Frontier were really fun and just kept by short attention span.

Archon

Milotic Master
I really liked Gold, Silver, and Crystal. The two regions and 16 gyms made the game last a lot longer and made it so much more fun. But I think my favorites are Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. The Hoenn region, the contests, the pokemon, and Battle Frontier were really fun and just kept by short attention span.

Dont Forget Milotic In Ruby Saphire And Emerald

GSC, and then the fourth gen are my favorites. Overall, Silver was my favorite game, with Crystal and Platinum following closely behind. I doubt I'll go the same route I did in those games when HG/SS comes out, but it'll certainly be fun to see the changes and if they'll change how I think of those classic GBC games.

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
GSC was the most fun to play through both regions for me. But RSE I found the most stuff to do after I beat it, and I really enjoyed the secret bases.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
The first and the fourth generation are my favorites. Technically, the fourth is, but I can't take the first out of the list cause of all the nostalgia in the game. GSC has nostalgia too, but that generation is way too overrated in my opinion - but I do like the 16 badges.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
R/S/E They introduced Secret Bases that could be traded over to other editions and allowed you to fight the superstrong PKMNs of your friends.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I like Platinum. I found it to be more exciting. You get to go mining. The gyms are super cool. And their is lots of Pokemon from everyone to choose from. No matter what the taste was their would be a team just for them

Jolley

For me, its a tie between Platinum and Gold and Silver

coolespeon

I dont know.
For me, sapphire, because of kyogre, one of my fave legendaries, blaziken, my favorite fully evolved starter, spoink and spheal.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Gold, Silver, and Crystal were the greatest Pokemon games ever made. Great Pokemon, exclusive apricorn balls, two regions, and amazing starters... that was the life.

Exactly why I'm so excited that those games are finally being remade. (But if I see one Honey Tree I will scream.)

MustGetPlatinum

This is me.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Hmmm... I loved RBY when I was a kid, lost my attachment to GSC because of all the annoying people on another forum who insist it's the best and everything afterwards was crap, RSE cemented my love of the series, and DPP are the most complete game syet... I'll say DPP for fun, and RBY and RSE for nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.