• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard:Luvr

Flame Trainer
So guys whats your favourite Pokemon MOVIE?? mine is Jirachi Wish Maker because i think jirachi is a very interesting pokemon :) :)
;385; ;385; ;385;
Pok%C3%A9mon_Jirachi_Wish_Maker.jpg

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Personally I am very attached to pok'emon 2000. I went to see it when it first came out and I still cherish that memory to this day. *ahem* Now enough touchy feely emotional stuff my point is I like all pok'emon movie's in general and yes jirachi wish maker is my number two favorite pok'emon movie but pok'emon 2000 will always get me.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Uhm... I moved your thread to Anime Polls because that's where it belongs - not because I thought it was funny or something. Please let it stay where it ought to be, thanks :]

*MOVES*

Oh and by the way, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I loved the setting and the nod to Neuschwanstein Castle, as well as the characters and their story. The plot was coherent, touching and, most importantly, not drowned in roaring and fighting and dramatic Hyper Beam collisions to the point where it got annoying. It arguably had the best soundtrack (tied with Heroes, maybe) too.

Heroes
Jirachi Wishmaker
Destiny Deoyxs
The DP movie triology
Spell of the Unown

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A tie between the second and eighth film. I just enjoyed the storylines in those two movies, even if they were a little predictable.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh and by the way, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I loved the setting and the nod to Neuschwanstein Castle, as well as the characters and their story. The plot was coherent, touching and, most importantly, not drowned in roaring and fighting and dramatic Hyper Beam collisions to the point where it got annoying. It arguably had the best soundtrack (tied with Heroes, maybe) too.

Can I just re-quote this?

I LOVE LOVED this movie. I came into it not expecting Lucario to die, and I remember it during my first watch I was on the fence whether Sir Aaron was good or bad. It's a movie I'll always enjoy. :) And the music is beautiful

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Best: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew(8th) Runner- Up: Pokemon the First Movie. Reasons: Give good messages, one of the best storylines, Great music, It last 103 min(Which is very good runtime for a movie), Received positive critics, Was nominated for American Anime Awards, 10 Anniversary, last movie for 4kids Entertainment, Lucario is awesome, etc... This movie is clearly one of the best movies ever made without doubt it. This movie had made me return my passion of pokemon.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I haven't seen all of them, but out of the ones I've seen, M01 is my favorite and nostalgia (or at least the feeling of "this was actually shown in theaters in 1999") is pretty much the only reason why I like it - pretty much all the movies range from bad to mediocre for me.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Movie 2000
Was my favorite, I have watched all the films and loved every film
But movie 2000 just that little bit more
And that song is so relaxing I love it!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Favourite & Least Favourite Movies?

I realised there hasn't been a thread for this yet, at least I didn't find it. So anyways, what is your favourite and least favourite movies?

My favourite spot goes to Giratina & The Sky Warrior and Arceus & The Jewel of Life. Other than the fact that I have a huge bias for DP, I enjoyed how they were 'connected'. Other than that, I enjoyed Lucario & The Mystery of Mew. It was an epic movie for me.

Least favourite goes to Kyurem and the Sword of Justice. To me, it was really, really boring and arrogant Keldeo got a random power boost for no reasons. Bleh... It was also kind of boring for me. There were no 'jumpy' moments, and it was predictable from bottom to the end. In fact, I couldn't believe that it was so predictable after watching it, because I thought it would have a better plot as a movie.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Favorite: Tie between 1 and 3.

Least: Temple of the Sea for obvious reasons.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The worst one for me was Movie 11. The worst of the DP movies and the weakest movie in general.

The problem with the DP movies in general is they all blend in with each other and feel forgettable. But I still like 10 and 12 to an extent.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Favorite is Destiny Deoxys.

Least favorite is Temple of the Sea. Because I don't remember it, which means it must've been a pretty forgettable watch.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Favorite: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Worst: Also, Temple of the Sea

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I actually enjoyed Temple of the Sea a bit, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyurem & Sword of Justice... It's better off as a special, or an episode, or it should jsut be re-written lol.

Lucario Fan

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.