• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Temple of the Sea is the worst Pokemon movie. And my favorites are 2 & 3.

The 9th movie had plenty of good moments, even if it was stretched out too long and Kyorge was just thrown in there at the end. It was at least interesting that an entire movie about water pokemon and about a water legendary that was, "the prince of the sea" went to a main character. I doubt we'll ever have a movie so blatantly water-themed and all about water pokemon would ever happen again. Makes you wonder why this movie didn't happen during the original series.

I still maintain the 11th movie was the worst. Weakest of the DP trilogy and most forgettable overall.

Haunter ゴースト

Movie 9 was terrible, but it had two scenes that were so good it stops me from calling it the worst movie. I hated how only Manaphy was the focus and how it was generally pretty boring until the end.

The things that completely turned this movie around for me was the the Pokemon Ranger's story about how he was saved, and Ash being glorified heavily as the hero being given a major focus, a very heroic scene risking his life to replace the crystal and becoming the king of the sea.

Ash saving the temple is one of my favorite scenes in the anime so despite how terrible the rest of the movie was i feel like i can't hate on it because of that one scene alone.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hmm... I'm not sure, I like most of the movies but I'd say my favorite for now is; Pokemon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew followed by a few other favorites.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
For me, it will stay Pokémon Heroes, almost tied with Jirachi Wish Maker. These are the only two movies that I saw entirely and that's why I love them so much. Pokémon Heroes was the just a beautiful movie and Jirachi Wish Maker is really good too.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Pokemon movie 9 is my favourite. =D

Yeah I know everyone dislikes it but i thought it was a sweet beautiful film. I love the water scenes and manaphy.=D

Least favourite would probably be Jirachi wish maker. Didn't really work with me for some reason. I think I just didn't like the monster Groudon.

Status
Not open for further replies.