• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Pokemon Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

Hey,

Basically just tell everyone who your favourite pokemon trainer/ character?
You can include anyone, minor characters, major characters, bad guys.

Favourite main character?
(ash, misty, brock, tracey, dawn, max, may)

Favourite Villain?
(Team rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Butch and Cassidy, Jessie and James and Meowth)

Favourite rival?
(Gary, Paul, Ritchie, Zoey, Drew, Harley, Kenny, Morrison, Nando, Richie, Soledad, Tyson)

Favourite proffesor?
(proffesor Oak, proffesor Birch, proffesor Elm, proffesor Rowan, proffesor Westwood, proffesor Ivy)

Favourite gym leader?

Favourite Elite 4 member?

Favourite Frontier brain?
(Noland, Greta, Tucker, Lucy, Spenser, Anabel, Branon)

mew801

hey here is what i think
Favourite Trainer
Ash caus he is determind and doesnt give up easy
Favourite Villian
Team Rocket. You can;t beat the classics.
Favourite Rival
Gary, caus he changes alot during the anime, at first he is stuck up and is a prat, but later on he becomes more nice and kind.
Favourite Proffessor
Proffessor Oak is the MAN!! no one can beat him EVER
Favourite Gym Leader
Brock. hes hilarious
Favourite Elite Four Member
Cynthia. shes real down to earth
Favourite Frontier Brain
Brandon. hes really kool, but kinda weird at the same time

haha notice i like most of the original people. you can't beat the classics IMO XD

May because she has different types of pokemon in her team not like Misty full of water types.

Favourite Villain?
Team aqua because i like ice/water trainers. mostly ice

Favourite rival?
Paul, he seems to be better then Gary and shows his better then Ash which give a big promblem for Ash.

Favourite proffesor?
Professor Oak. i don't know why. 0.o

Favourite gym leader?
don't have any, their all the same and boring. -_-

Drake, he has dragon pokemon. i love dragon type pokemon!

the one with the regies (i forgot his name)(lol)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC

Rave

Banned
Mewtwo is the best trainer of them all. How else could he not have been able to pwn Ash and friends in the 1st movie with his superior pokemon?

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
^ True, had Mewtwo not turned "hero" he would have most certainly killed every trainer and Pokemon in that room. Although Rave, you miss the point of this thread.

Anyway...

Should I say Ash? Hmmm...Nah, I like Misty better(Water Pokemon FTW)

Favourite Villain?
Team Rocket, Giovanni was always my favourite villain. Too bad we don't see much of him(or the 'real' one anyway)

Favourite rival?
Tie between Gary and Paul. Paul's most certainly the more interesting of the two, but Gary is the original. And he has an Umbreon!!!

Favourite proffesor?
Oak, I haven't actually seen much of Birch's episodes. And i haven't seen any of Elm's!

Favourite gym leader?
Not exactly fond of any Gym leaders...so I suppose I'll go with Giovanni.

Drake, one filler episode appearance, but it was a good one IMO.

Noland, just liked his chararcter and the fact that he had an Articuno :D.

Seviper

Brock, beacuse of his cool Pokémons (Ludicolo, Crobat, Steelix, Croagunk, Sudowoodo) and he is one of the funniest of the show.

Favourite Villain?
Jessie, James and Meowth: Wobbufett, Mime Jr., Seviper, Carnivine and Yanmega.

Favourite rival?
Paul or Gary, they both have great POkémon and have an interesting personality, specially Paul.

Favourite proffesor?
Prof. Rowan

Favourite gym leader?
Wattson

Do Champions count? In that case Lucy... she's fantastic in all ways and she has a Gastrodon!

Lucy, she's a Seviper lover and that's enough reason.

Shinji_Charizard

Ash

Favourite Villain?
Team Galactic

Favourite rival?
Paul, he's just perfect.

Favourite proffesor?
proffesor Oak

Favourite gym leader?

Cynthia

Brandon

Zantro

James = Love
Favorite Main Character: May. I like the development she underwent during her run on the show. She started off as a joke of a trainer who did not even like Pokemon, but grew to be an experienced and competent coordinater with a great love for Pokemon over time. Her contest arc was original and added a nice new flair to the show. Furthermore, she has a cheerful and bubbly personality. I also find her air-headness funny.

Favorite Villain: James. He is so kind, gentle, and sensitive. He is also funny, loyal, self-sacrificing, and is more intelligent than he appears (at times, he seems to know everything XD). Furthermore, despite being a goofball, he is actually quite charming and romantic. His soft as silk blue hair and beautiful emerald eyes make me melt, not to mention he has a gorgeous lean body and sexy dub voice (Eric Stuart ftw) *sighs dreamily*

Yes, I am in love with him. I have been since I was thirteen years old. He is the perfect man. Now if only there were more real guys like him.

Favorite Rival: Gary. He has undergone great character development over the course of the show. At first, he was a condescending jerk, but gradually became a kinder and more mature young man as the show progressed. He is also an excellent battler and is very knowledgeable about Pokemon.

Favorite Professor: Oak. He is a dirty old buffoon. I like him XD

Favorite Gym Leader: Sabrina. She is a strong and intelligent trainer. She also underwent good character development during her arc. Initially, she was cold, intimidating, and ruthless. However, when Haunter succeeded in making her laugh, she became a kind and friendly person.

Favorite Elite Four Member: None

Favorite Frontier Brain: None

Last edited:

TicoPokemonMaster

Dawn cuz she is smexy

Favourite Villain?
Hunter J cuz she is way evil, on topic Team Galactic

Favourite rival?
Gary, cuz he is arragant like in the games

Favourite proffesor?
Professor Ivy cuz she was vary smexy, no wonder brock stayed behind
Favourite gym leader?
Sabrina

Lorelei aka prima cuz of this
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/WiseLugia/Prima.jpg

Noland cuz he had great pokemon

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Misty
Favourite Villain?
James
Favourite rival?
Gary
Favourite proffesor?
Proffesor Elm
Favourite gym leader?
Jasmine Steel Gym Leader in G/S
Drake Dragon Member From R/S
Spenser

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
My fave is Ash. I love his energy he puts on in battles and his Pokemon. He always happy and excited to do his training. And of course the blond moments are always crazy that he goes through.

Favourite Villain?
Team Rocket, what is not to love, usually the comic relief.

Favourite rival?
Paul made it interesting to me, and the exact oppposite of Ash. I like how he know to push Ash's buttons, and he pretty mysterious, don't know why he acts this way.

Favourite proffesor?
Professor Oak, not much to say, his lectures are funny enough.

Favourite gym leader?
Lt. Surge (fave male GL) and Winona (fave female GL)

Cythina, she so down to earth which why I love her.

Noland, he pretty good looking.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Brock

Favourite Villain?
The Team Rocket Trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth

Favorite rival?

Paul

Favorite proffesor?
Proffesor Ivy

Favorite gym leader?
Flannery

Favorite Elite 4 member?
Lucian

Favorite Frontier brain?
Pike Queen Lucy

Tyson is my favorite Trainer but I like Paul as a rival to Ash more.

Last edited:

-beautifly-

May

Favourite Villain?
Team Rocket! I like Team Magma to!
Favourite rival?
Harley,Drew,Kenny, and Gary!

Favourite proffesor?
Professor Elm!

Favourite Gym leader?

Misty!

Cynthia
Anabel

Last edited:

pikatob

OH NOES
My favorite Trainer's Mewtwo (Literally) :D

As for my favorite Enemy, It'd be Team Rocket (The whole team) :D.

Professor: Oak :D

Elite 4 member: I'm not sure >_>

For my favorite Rival Probally Richie (IDK Why).

Frontier Brian I'm not sure about.

Last edited:

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Dawn.

Favourite Villain?
Jessie,James and Meowth.

Favourite rival?
....I never pay any attention to the rivals much,and I didn't really watch the Orange League saga or Advanced Battle,but I know enough about the rivals to base my vote...
Paul

Favourite proffesor?
As much as I like Proffesor Rowan,I have to say:
Proffesor Oak
He's the better proffesor in every way.

Favourite gym leader?
Maylene,hands down!

Does Cynthia count?I don't think so,so I say..
Lucian
Though I like Aaron just as much.

...Frontier...Brain? I can't choose a Shinnoh Brain can I?If not,I say:
Lucy

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Misty and Dawn
Favourite Villain?
Team Rocket, including Jessie, James & Meowth
Favourite rival?
Zoey
Favourite proffesor?
Proff. Oak
Favourite gym leader?
Maylene, Misty, Erika and Whitney
Lorelei
Noland, Lucy

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Brock

Favourite Villain?

Jessie, James and Meowth

Favourite rival?

Paul

Favourite proffesor?
Westwood

Favourite gym leader?

Volkner, Blaine, Morty, Brandon

Cynthia and the bug elite 4

Spenser

Raroshi

Favorite Main Character: May. At first, she was a whinny, immature girl who was incompetent when it came to training Pokemon and did not even like them. However, as the show progressed, she gradually became an experienced and competent coordinator who loved Pokemon through her experiences and interactions with other characters. Overall, she is a dynamic and well rounded character. Her contest arc also brought a new flair to the show.

Favorite Villain: Jessie and James tie in this department.

I feel that Jessie (unlike Misty) pulls off the ****** red-head archetype well. She is one of the most complex and interesting characters from the series. She acts harsh and vain, but this is because she does not want others to think she is weak and vulnerable. Deep down, she actually does have a good heart and harbors sensitivities that most people do. I also like her independence and determination. She is definitely a strong character.

I have had a crush on James since I was fourteen years old. In addition to being handsome, he has a great personality. He is kind, sensitive, and gentle. Contrary to popular belief, he is an intelligent and knowledgeable guy. He is naive, but that is not the same as being unintelligent. Despite the fact that he can sometimes be whinny and break down emotionally, he is actually capable of acting brave and heroic. He is a loyal guy who would sacrifice himself for anyone he cared for. Plus, he is funny. He is the comic relief of the show's comic relief :)

Favorite Rival: Drew. At first, I thought he was going to be a Gary clone. However, while he and Gary shared arrogant attitudes, they are in fact different characters. Unlike Gary, Drew actually had an understandable reason for acting condescending towards May. He suffers from an inferiority complex due to his first contest defeat, during which he was humiliated through crying. The reason he acted high-and-mighty around May was because he did not want to expose any of his weaknesses to her. However, upon getting to know May better and seeing her improve as a coordinator, he gradually broke down his defenses towards her. Now, he is nice and respectful towards May. Overall, I feel he received great development over the course of May's contest arc. I also like the role he played in helping May grow as a character.

Favorite Gym Leader: Sabrina. I enjoyed her mini story arc. Initially, she was a cold and ruthless young woman. However, when Haunter succeeded in getting to laugh, she reverted back to being the kind and innocent girl she was in the past. Personally, I feel she received good character development. Furthermore, she is an intelligent and powerful trainer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.