• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Professor?

Favourite Professor?

• Professor Oak

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Professor Rowan

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
What's your favourite Professor from the anime?
I think mine is Professor Birch, he is quite funny and had a few appearences during Hoenn.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Professor Westwood. For not including him, you should beg forgiveness from Westwood I, Westwood II, Westwood III, Westwood IV, and Westwood V...oh wait that's him.

Seriously, of the game professors, I believe Professor Birch had the best portrayal in the anime. He was perhaps the wackiest main professor, and had a fair few appearances that really spiced up his character.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Professor Oak. Because noone else has a radio show. =)

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
defentley Pr. Oak:)

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I chose Oak because he was the first but I like Birch too. And Ivy because she was hot! :D

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Professor Oak, most definitely. He's got that huge ranch, he's got a great personality in the animé and he invented the Pokédex.