• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Region Bird

Which "bird-line" do you like?

• Pidgey to Pidgeot

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Hoothoot to Noctowl

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tailow to Swellow

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Starly to Staraptor

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters

Skull-Kid

As you are probably aware of every generation has a new "bird line".

Kanto was Pidgey to Pidgeot.
Johto was Hoothoot to Noctowl.
Hoeen was Tailow to Swellow.
Sinnoh was Starly to Staraptor.

Basically, tell us which is your favourite and explain why you like those birds in particular.

My favourtie is Starly to Staraptor because they have really cool hair and I love the shiny Staraptor.

GO! Post!

Last edited:

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Pidgey! I think that Starly is just a Pidgey wannabe. And it has a f****** annoying cry. >: ( But Staraptor is also good. I beated up the Battle Tower using my trusted Staraptor and Dragonite in Multi Battle. ^^

Skull-Kid

Pidgey! I think that Starly is just a Pidgey wannabe. And it has a f****** annoying cry. >: ( But Staraptor is also good. I beated up the Battle Tower using my trusted Staraptor and Dragonite in Multi Battle. ^^

Just cos I have a Staraptor avatar doesn't mean you have to suck up to me :D

masterleo

Order Up!
Tailow. I like flying types, but tailows my favorite

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
I have good experiences with Staraptor from ShoddyBattle, but I prefer the Pidgey line, specifically Pidgeot. Staraptor may be a better fighter but Pidgeot in my opinion is the most likable of the birds.

Rannoyin

sing your story
Pidgey!<3 I remember always pronouncing "Pidgotto"(?) wrong. Next would be the Hoothoot line.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Pidgeys just the best, i remember some pokemon episode ages ago about pudgey pidgeys lol. And when i found one in pearl, it looked like as if its rare lol

ZFXZFX

Pidgeotto and Pidgeot. Best Bird Pokemon EVER! Fearow is a close second, but he isn't in here.

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
pidgey to Pidgeot.

It was my first bird pokemon and always is my favorite.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Hoothoot is so funny so that's why I like it the best.
For battling, I'd go with the Starly family.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
I like Tailow to Swellow's looks and Focus Energy/Endeavor. And the fact that it's actually not ridiculously easy to find, and that it comes from Hoenn, although it's outlcassed by many, many more Flying types.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Excuse me, but where the heck is the Spearow family? The Drill Peck kings deserve a mention.

~The Head Honchkrow~

If he included Spearow/Fearow, he'd have to include Farfetch'd and Doduo/Dodrio as well. We're talking about the main birds, and Spearow/Fearow just aren't all that common.

Neekerisanni123 said:
Pidgey! I think that Starly is just a Pidgey wannabe.

How? Pidgey is a pigeon, where as Starly is a starling. Just as well, they function very differently in battle.

Anyways, I'd say Staraptor. It looks pretty cool, and it can learn Close Combat.