• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Season

Favourite Season?

• Spring

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Summer

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Autumn

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
The Gen V games cycle through four seasons throughout the year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
So, which season do you like most?

No spamming allowed, so please explain your choice a little!

Personally, I can’t decide between spring and summer. I like both of them, mainly for aesthetic reasons. The Unova region looks beautiful during those seasons imo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked summer best in the Unova games since the grass was a deep green color, which I liked since I enjoy verdant settings. I also liked spring somewhat, but autumn was my least favorite season in-game.

Kalosian

So long
Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul. That said, I do like all the seasons, my second favorite is probably Summer because of how green, bright and beautiful everything looks. Then I liked Spring and Autumn as well.

Last edited:
Winter is my personal favorite season in the game. I also like the Autumn season but don't feel like it was utilized well in the game.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
My favorite is definitely Summer.I like how everything looks so verdant.Least favorite is probably winter.While I do like the snow itself,I don't enjoy the remixed background music and the fact Twist Mountain becomes far too easy to navigate.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul.
Yeah, I liked the snow in winter too and how it changed some areas. I thought that using the snow to reach places you couldn't normally reach was fun and interesting.
I liked the changes to Twist Mountain the best, since I didn't really enjoy going through it in the other seasons. :3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Winter. I loved how the snow changed a lot of areas and you could only reach certain stuff in the Winter. And the ice was fun to slide across

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My favourite season is summer because I have a lot to do in summer and I find it fun. My least favourite season is winter because I don't experience snow much in reality and I find it boring.

StarbornKarissa

Pikachu Whisperer
I'd have to say I thought Winter was pretty cool. There'd be ice in spots you weren't used to seeing it and the colors of the area kind of reminds me of how it looks in my area when it's cold out.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Spring is the best season for me and the games look good with spring. Also you can battle Cynthia in spring unlike the other three seasons.

Whims_of_a_Romantic

Struggling student
I actually preferred Winter, I just loved the appearance of the snow. Plus, the ice was entertaining albeit frustrating to slide on to reach the normally-inaccessible places. Autumn looks quite nice to with the gold/brown/auburn colour palette (so mainly for the aesthetics).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually preferred Winter, I just loved the appearance of the snow. Plus, the ice was entertaining albeit frustrating to slide on to reach the normally-inaccessible places. Autumn looks quite nice to with the gold/brown/auburn colour palette (so mainly for the aesthetics).

I kinda like snow during winter in B2/W2 to be frank, especially since that's when the water inside of the Castelia Sewers is drained out. Other than that, it's meh at best imo.

skyradiant

To Each Future
Winter, since I like it the most irl, not to mention the snow changing some of the landscape. Summer would be my least favorite, since I dislike it the most irl and it doesn't add as much as the other seasons.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Spring is the best season for me and the games look good with spring. Also you can battle Cynthia in spring unlike the other three seasons.

Well, also quite liked spring because it is beautiful and was wonderful to see blossoming flowers in the game. Also the Cynthia thing was quite nice, too.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Definitely autumn for me I just enjoy the auburn leaves and fall setting so much in Black & White. ^^
The leaves are the one thing I really like about autumn. I really like the leaves that pile up on Route 20 since they look pretty imo and I like how they give you access to areas you can't reach in other seasons.

It's weird, even though I'm not a big fan of snow in real life, I like the winter season in this gen the best.

It's a welcome change to seeing a snowy landscape in these games instead of just one part of any given region having a snowy/icy area.

Winter Breeze

formely joseph.
Winter is definatly my favorite season . I love it when it snows in the pokemon games and i like how certain areas are only accessble during winter.Overall, i felt the seasons were a great addition to the gen 5 games and it made unova a much more bigger and realistic region and i was rather dissaipointed that they didn't carry over gen 6 :/

Last edited:

Shadow_Hunter

Sneak Thief
Winter, I just love the snow and ice. (Even though the slippery ice was kinda annoying.)
Plus I live in an area of the world where it doesn't snow so winter is the most exotic season in the game.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Winter for me. It's my least favorite season IRL, but I have to say it looks the most aesthetically pleasing in the games, and it's nice to see winter in every area of the game and not just a few select areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.