• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Sequel?

-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
-Crystal/Emerald/Platinum
-ToS: Dawn of the New World (It could have been better though)
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm besides the normal games the handheld pokemonseries do nice as well,
sofar they all look good if you ask me.

Falco

Habs Fan
I don't know if it counts as a sequel but the legend of zelda twilight princess is awsome. The game is pretty long and the story is deep and the cutscenes are awsome.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I don't know if it counts as a sequel but the legend of zelda twilight princess is awsome. The game is pretty long and the story is deep and the cutscenes are awsome.

I would say it counts as a sequel to pretty much all Zelda games.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Advance Wars Duel Strike or Advance Wars Days of Ruin....I liked AWDS because it was a sequel to the original content with some new everything. The only problem with it was no Wifi connectivity. Thats where AW: DoR comes in...The only reason it's considered as a favorite is becuase if has Wifi multiplayer...But thats about it...I guess AWDS is truly my favorite...Man, do I miss the classic-style Advance Wars...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah I know but they keep repeating the same story in different ways so it's kinda like a sequel.

But each story is part of one huge story, so it's a series. But I don't want to get involved in the Zelda timeline.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
It will be Mass effect 2 and Star Ocean till the end off time, atm its Spiderman 3.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Gran Turismo 2, Tekken 2 and 5 , Crash Bandicoot 3

I am the first to post these sequels, I am more of a Sony Guy *GASP* then Nintendo

id have to say.... kingdom hearts 2... its better, longer, more action, more drama, more final fantasy, more(good)diney, better original characters....not that there was anything wrong with Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Ansem. and the Fire Emblem games continue to not dissapoint.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥

Being a Zelda fan myself, I'd have to agree and choose Twilight Princess as well.