• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Serebii forum Skin?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Currently trying out the Dark Type skin. :3

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Either the Psychic type or the Dark type Skin ^_^

Flame Mistress

I'm currently using the Psychic-Type Skin. I've become a bit obsessed with purple lately, which explains it. ^_^; I've had it for a few months now, actually.

In the beginning, I had the default green skin. From April to June, I used the Beauty Skin. Reverted back to the original skin after that, then adopted this skin back in October. My favourite one so far.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I've always had the Serebii V9.0 skin, just because I'm used to the layout. Though as an alternative, I'd either pick flying, steel, or fighting type-based skins.

Melonhead215

"That one guy"
dark type skin. Doesn't hurt my eyes >_>

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Serebii Version 9.0. The same as when I signed up. I don't really see the point in forum skins or site skins. Just lame. I like default settings. Make's things easy. The only thing I wish you could do with SPPF is have your name and avatar on the left-hand side rather than on top. You can't seem to change it unlike at other sites.

ForeverFlame

I just use V9. I wish there were some new ones though. The old ones are terribly outdated. And by terribly outdated, I mean "they were made nearly a decade ago" outdated.