• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Fantina

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Maylene

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Byron

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Candice

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Volkner

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Mayleene. :)

Cute pink haired fighting leader.

She was also cool in the anime. Like Korrina, she seemed so in sync with her Lucario, also I liked when Dawn battles her to improve her confidence. it was Dawn's first gym battle. IT WAS AWESOME!

...I also like Candice a lot. :) Funny, happy, girly ice leader x3 being different FTW

M.P.

Retired
Crasher Wake. I think he is the best both personality- and design-wise.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Did anyone else like Gardenia? I loved her when I saw her in the cartoon, which made me like her D/P self too. Volkner is my 2nd choice.

I like Gardenia because of her Gym, but also because of her apparent fear of ghosts (as seen outside the Old Chateau) and the prospect of a Ghost/Grass-themed Pokémon. Wait 'til someone tells her about Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Decidueye and Dhelmise. :p:D

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I liked her Gym's re-design in Platinum version, although she as a character was lukewarm to me. I found her team to be super easy to defeat though, which was a good thing since I usually find second Gyms to be a challenge.

Lenora, you listening?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I really liked her gym design too! She also has one of my favorite grass types, Roserade. I personally love Volkner, I can vibe with him being a whiny loser even though he's the last challenge.

Volkner is sort of like me when I was going through my 'Pokémon is for kids' phase. I did get back into it eventually, like Volkner does with his Gym. And I love it more than ever. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
Evanibble said:
Candice and Volkner. I liked the latter because of what it takes to battle him. It was unique, I thought :D

I always found his moping period to be amusing since he complained about not having any decent challengers, yet I'm pretty sure the D/P/Pt rival defeated him before we did, so it seemed like he was just sour about losing.

Peter Harrison

Candice, who definitely is one of my absolute favourite characters of the series. She's cool, dynamic, has a remarkable energy feeling and a nice, "snowy" colour palette. She also uses a Glaceon, which happens to be the Pokémon from Generation IV I like the most.
Agreed. She was quite cool. My favourite moment for her, was when she had the gym battle against Ash.