1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Oct 29, 2016.

?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2016.
  1. Roark

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Gardenia

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  3. Fantina

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Maylene

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Crasher Wake

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  6. Byron

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Candice

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  8. Volkner

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

Mayleene. :)

Cute pink haired fighting leader.

She was also cool in the anime. Like Korrina, she seemed so in sync with her Lucario, also I liked when Dawn battles her to improve her confidence. it was Dawn's first gym battle. IT WAS AWESOME!

...I also like Candice a lot. :) Funny, happy, girly ice leader x3 being different FTW

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  2. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

Crasher Wake. I think he is the best both personality- and design-wise.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I liked his wrestler theme and the fact that he was easy to defeat, but I wasn't exactly a big fan of his design since his pants looked awkward to me. I thought that his mask was great, however.

4. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

Did anyone else like Gardenia? I loved her when I saw her in the cartoon, which made me like her D/P self too. Volkner is my 2nd choice.

5. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I like Gardenia because of her Gym, but also because of her apparent fear of ghosts (as seen outside the Old Chateau) and the prospect of a Ghost/Grass-themed Pokémon. Wait 'til someone tells her about Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Decidueye and Dhelmise. :p:D

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I liked her Gym's re-design in Platinum version, although she as a character was lukewarm to me. I found her team to be super easy to defeat though, which was a good thing since I usually find second Gyms to be a challenge.

SubtleVVeirdoh and NovaBrunswick like this.
  7. NovaBrunswick

Lenora, you listening?

8. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Does liking her Gym's design count? Because Gardenia's Gym's clock layout in Platinum was cool and creative and I thought it was the funnest Gym in Gen IV.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  9. ((JAWS))

((JAWS)) Pokemon Master

Wake

10. NovaBrunswick

Crash, Crash, Crasher Wake! No other. ;)