• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Fantina

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Maylene

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Byron

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Candice

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Volkner

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Picnicker

Take a wild guess about who's my favourite one... Candice, maybe? Most certainly she is!
'Pokémon Platinum' was my first game of the franchise and I don't know why, but since the very first moment I came across this character I instantly took a strong appreciation for the latter. It may be due to her festive personality or double braid styled hair that literally defies the force of gravity; still remains the fact the overall attitude surrounding Candice, the nicknamed "strongest trainer of the snowy city of the Sinnoh region", cheers me up everytime.
I was so happy to see that in the anime, out of the rest of the Sinnoh gym leaders, to her was apparently given the most screen time as well as a secondary outfit.

I'd like to also make you notice a certain similarity of appearance with (the Pokémon) Froslass:
vATnovh.png

I'm currently playing 'Shining Pearl' and, even though useless to say it, I feel a little eager to reach Snowpoint City.

mishra20fd

I had trained up two new Pokemon as my "team" and beat the Elite Four with them. The second one lasted during the latter half of Gen 4, for more than two years. I later got my interest for Pokemon back, while Volkner got over his burnout and regained his passion for Pokemon battles after I had beat him. I also remember Volkner being rather difficult to beat in Platinum even if he was the last Gym Leader in the game. For these reasons, he is my favorite.

Yardas

I go with Gardenia 'cause I like her style and crazy attitude towards grass-type Pokémon. Also, the way she's scared of ghosts makes me laugh a lot.
Overall a rather pretty character!

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
It's also interesting how she says she fears the possibility of a Grass/Ghost-type Pokémon... and in subsequent generations, Pumpkaboo, Phantump, Decidueye and Dhelmise were introduced.
You forgot about Brambleghast Bramblin and Poltchageist. They are knocking on Gardenia's door too.

I forgot if i voted here...but Sinnoh was never a particular favorite of mine except Cynthia and Dawn.

Last edited: