• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Six Pokemon/Dream Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsam7

Elekid-Been my fave since i saw him
Tyrogue-Such a bad *** little dude
Scizor-Only slightly better than Scyther
Kabutops-He could rip any other pokemon to shreds
Rioru-Little fighting dog haha need i say more?
Cyndaquil, or Charmeleon-Two favorite Starters

Alot of others come close but i would say this is my fave 6, my "dream Team"

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Hmmm... This is a hard one. here they are..

Milotic: Well aside from it being one of the most beautifull pokemon it is really usefull during battle in the games. Also it's my favorite type Water! Yeah I'm a water lover.

Mimiroppu: This is one of the most femine pokemon in the pokemon world, aside from, Gardevoir, it has a good moveset and it looks like a playboy bunny! Playboy bunnies kick *****

Erureido: Being one of the only fighting pokemon I like (because it's dual type). It also seems pretty cool and it can whoop it's weakness, dark!

Rentoraa: A great electric pokemon and one of the only three stage's of that type. I also like it's overbearing posture in the sprite.

Darkrai: Finally a dark pokemon I actually like. This pokemon has a great moveset and is a legend. I alway's have a legend in my team :D

Goukazaru: Yes can't forget the starter. This is the CRAZY MONKEY in the pokemon worl and has a flamin head.

Honorable Mention: Enpetorru, Lucario, Gyarados, All fire starters, Leafeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Mew, Alakazam, Dragonair, Kingler, Ampharos, Suicune, Tyranitar, Espeon, Swellow, Gardevoir, Breloom, Masquerain, Manectric, Flygon, Absol, Chimecho, Latios, Metagross, Salamence, Kaburadon, Kaburaisu, Kureseria, Parukia, Masukippa, Mukkuhawk, Floatsel, Rozureido, Aruseus. I'm sorry if I forgot anymore!

WolfCyber

COME ON!
Lucario- My all time absolute favorite Pokémon of all time from this point on! Everything about Lucario is undeniably cool! Never before have I been happy to ahve a Digimon-styled Pokémon! Wave-Guilding makes this thing truely unique! Blame RSE for my sudden love for Fighting-types, but also because it is a Fighting-type, that sealed the deal! It will be on my Pearl team

Charizard- My very 1st ever favorite Pokémon of all time, well Lucario has taken its spot so quickly, it made me gag like I was getting off a roller coaster. Still it remains my all-time favorite (fully evolved) starter Pokémon of all time. It's on my FireRed team and is still on my Red team.

Gyarados- Yeah, you guys like it NOW, but it was my absolute favorite Water Pokémon back in the 1st generation. I even endured with it during its "dark period" in GSC. A must-have on my original teams, what appealed to me was just the sheer concept of the weakest Pokémon ever evolving into...well, this! Its on my FireRed team and is still on my Red team.

Roseraid- I hated Roselia. I still do, kinda. So many great moves on such a crappy Pokémon. So of course I was outraged to find that Roselia was not only getting a pre-ev but also an evolved form. Looking at what Roseraid can do, however...Damn!!! I'm so using this in my Pearl team!

Flygon- Other than Lucario, there is only one other Pokémon I want to write an entire essay on...Flygon. Oh, Flygon! What is it about you that makes me adore, admire, and abuse you (in battles)? While most Dragon Pokémon try to look cool by overdoing it, Flygon has a cool, simple design that works. Everything about Flygon deserves mention, but like I said, I'm not going to write it its well-deserved essay. Its on my Sapphire team.

Absol- Before Lucario, there was Absol, yet another Pokémon that oozed coolness. I had to have it! Its on my Ruby team.

Last edited:

SproutKing

Sprout Aficionado
1) Bellsprout. I've always loved Bellsprout because they are just so loopy and fun! What's not to love? lI suppose this would also apply to:

2) Wooper, who is just too fantastic for words. Woopa!

3) Zangoose is another favorite of mine. The look, the power, the attitude...it just all fits together to create one awesome Pokemon.

4) Fuwaraido. I instantly fell in love with this big 'ole gasbag. He's up there with Wooper and Bellsprout!

5) Masukippa just fits with my love of the Bellsprout line. And of course, he too glomps James' head.

6) Beequeen is just fantastic. This will certainly be one of my first team members in Diamond and Pearl (The rest of my team being below).

And of course I could go on forever about what others I could also fit in there...but I won't.

deoxisnator

1) Deoxys- Check the name and TC.
2) Blaziquen: Looks like me.
3) Absol: Saved my life in MD
4) Charizard: Got me through the elite 4 at FR.
5) Blaistoise: Has my favorite move, Hydro Cannon, since it defeted my greatest chllenge.
6) Mew: Was a challenge to obtain.

Someloserhippie

My finger itches...
If I had to pick six favorites, they would have to be:

Bonsly/Sudowoodo- I dunno, I just like him. A semi-humanoid tree made out of rock? That's so crazy and random that it's awesome. I'd probably raise it from a Bonsly just for the heck of it.

Cacnea/Cacturne or Shroomish/Breloom- Cacti and fungi fascinate me to no end. It would be a tough decision between these two.

Tentacool/Tentacruel- This is the closest thing there is to a giant squid pokemon. I love things with tentacles, and this guy does not dissappoint. I wish I would quit using Venusaur or a water pokemon as my starter so I could make some use out of the water/poison types in a game...

Gligar- I liked this guy from the first time I saw him in 2000 or whenever. I was totally bummed by the fact that you couldn't catch him until you got to the last gym in Johto, since I already pretty much had my team set by then...

Masukippa- The whole carnivorous plant thing really gets to me, and this thing friggin' FLIES. Back in grade school, if Nintendo were to have hired me to design a pokemon, this is what I would have come up with. This or Tropius. I had a thing for dinosaurs at the time...

Shedinja- Shedinja is just such an odd specimen. 1 hit point, yet invulnerable to most attacks. I had one on my team for a while in Emerald, but he kept getting confused and poisoned, so he didn't help me too much. Sorry, little Shedinja!

Wooper comes in at seventh, because he's an axolotl, and I'm totally surprised Nintendo make a monster for that.

Last edited:
Bellossom. My #1 favorite Pokémon. <333
Gardevoir. Numero Dos. And they can never be apart. ^^
Rentoraa. The most awesome of all quadruped Electrics. And an exception. :D
Blastoise. My first favorite Poké, and always saves my sorry butt in hard battles.
Pinsir. The best Poképimp, and is even better in D/P. He kicks asses and takes names like nobody's business.
The last one is a toss-up between Salamence and Dotaitos. Both are awesome. :D

hIrAm

You have no idea how hard this question is to answer for me. My mind constantly changes it's attitude on what Pokémon I like, and which I should, and all that other junk. At this exact moment, I could bring six Pokémon to mind that would be on my team today.

Marshtomp
O. M. F. G. I've loved this thing since it was created. It's THE perfect Pokémon for me. I love it's sprite, I love it's Sugimori art, I love it's attacks, I love it's typing, I love it's appearance in general, I love it's call in the games, I love it's call in the animé, I love everything and anything about this Pokémon. Don't get me started.

Exeggutor
Another one of my favourites, although, it's hasn't been always. Exeggutor mainly comes off as my dopey attacker, and I love the general happiness/feel he brings to any team. He's colour scheme works well with the rest of my team aswell. I also love his half Psychic-typing.

Toridepusu
One of my favourites from the selection D/P gave us. He has a general "Frankenstein" aura, and I love that about him. He's extremely defensive, and I usually use these types of Pokémon. He's quite large for a four-legged Pokémon too.

Mimiroru
My cute Pokémon of the 4th generation. Probably mainly used in Super Contests, and will meet the rest of my contest team from Hoenn.

Magcargo
Another one of my many, many favourites. Magcargo has always been on my team in any game, no matter in Emerald/Ruby, where I can catch on near or in Fiery Path, or in Leaf Green, where after the E4, I can catch one in the bottom floors of Mt. Kindle. Although Magcargo isn't that strong offensive wise, he's a gerat defender.

Gabaito
Mainly because it's cool looking, neat typing, although not unique, and very strong in it's evolved form.

Not exactly a well-balanced team, but a team nonetheless. It's also not a team, it's mainly just six Pokémon I like.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Zangoose
Seviper
Zangoose
Seviper
Seviper
Zangoose! ~<3

(That's about it... :p)
(Real List: )
(And stuff...)
(Just gotta open up the Pokedex first...)

Blaziken: Probably one of the best starters. With a Fire/Fighting combo, you can whip out almost all of your foes with hardly any effort. (Coughcoughubercough)
Meganium: Meganium has always been one of my favorite Pokemon for some reason. Probably cause raising them is funn, and the grass movesets are pretty niice.
Gardevoir: One of the psychic types best. Fit body :)P), ups in Sp. Atk/Def, ect. Also sweet for teh Battle Frontier and stuff.
Seviper: My favorite pokemon! And a good poison type, dueling with Arbok for the finish.

Of which I have these and others, just can't think of them very well right now...

After I've recieved a few legendarys at events (JAA, Toys R Friiken Us), my dream team has changed a little bit since a long time ago. No, the listed were again pokemon that I already own, but there are still others I have yet to come by. (Such as practically all of the D/Ps...)

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
1. Mew - the only Legendary/Uber I'd ever put serious thought into using.

2. Shedinja - I like this guy...great ability. Can be devastating (obviously) when used right.

3. Cyndaquil (line) - until D/P came out it was my all-time favorite starter.

4. Pocchama (line) - my new all-time favorite starter. I've been wanting a Penguin forever. So happy its a starter!

5. Treecko (line) - despite being knocked down a few notches by the changes of D/P, this is still my favorite 3rd Gen starter.

6. Fuwante (line) - this ghost balloon is great. I need to play around with it more to see what works with it.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There so many I'd use and are my favorites.

Guraena

1. Poochyena - Oh how I love this little wolf-like Pokemon. <3 I first saw it on PE2K's website during the time where the third gen was slowly being revealed. I saw the Sugimori art of it, and I instantly loved it. I thought Mightyena was great aswell, though I don't like it as nearly as much as Poochyena. I was delighted to find out you could catch Poochyena in the very first route of R/S. Despite Poochyena and its evo having mediocre stats battle-wise, it's still my favorite.
Plus, the Pokemon episode "A Bite To Remember" made me like it even more. xD; So. Cute.
</endrambling

2. Arcanine - My favorite before Poochyena existed. Powerful fiery canine ftw.

3. Flygon

4. Umbreon

5. Houndoom

6. Manectric

Yes, I couldn't think of anything worthwhile to say about the last four other than they're my other favorites.

charizard987

Disregard
1.zangoose:a favorite,speedy and powerfull,plus he can learn thunder,to fry thoose little fishes

2.sudowoodo:HE.ROCKS.I.LOVE.SUDOWOODO.(pun intended)

3.;006; charizard:ya gotta love the flaming dragon,that owns his legendary opposite(moltres)

4.huanter:so much better than gengar,plus he looks awesome

5.rentoraa:an awesome electric,plus with the elemental fangs he could pwn alot of pokemon

6.dotiatos:ya have to love the starter that can pwn both the other two starters(ground beats fire,grass beats water)

honrable mentions:
snolax:gotta love that tub o lard
wooper:happy pills meets salamander thing,great combo
aipom+etebosse:there monkeys,they have three/four hands,and there monkeys!
pochama line:gundam meets penguin,lol
milotic:have to love the buetiful serphent
pachiusa:its a squirrel,it learns treasure(fav move),and its a squirrel!
mimiroppu:its so funny,it can barely keep its balance,and its a playboy bunny lol
sneasel:an awesome pokemon,plain awesome.
murkrow:so cute and awesome,go murkrow!
gardevoir:powerful and buetiful
bellosom:pretty flower,plus the males wear dreses
hitmonchan:the only reason hes here is becuase hes only male,and wears a skirt!
umbreon:fav eevee evo ever(thats a lot of e's)
tuaros:extremly powerfull,and a fav
kanghaskhan(sp?):also very powerful
metagross:yay a metreotrite yay!
mawhile:very cool and powerful
houndoom:hes awesome

and thats all folks,

Phendrona

1. sneasle
2. espeon
3. misdreivus
4. persian
5. umbreon
6. scizor

miraiyouko

Eevee Trainer
Vaporeon: My fav Eevee evo, and the first water Pokemon I ever loved. Plus its HP is the highest out of the 'Vees and it's adorable!

Espeon: I love Psychic Pokemon, and Espeon is really pretty. With its ability to learn Bite in its unevolved stage and its high Sp. Attack, this Pokemon just rocks.

Wooper: I dunno, but the fact that its armless makes it even cuter. I wouldn't use him for battling persay, but Wooper makes me say Squee!

Poochyena: Puppy puppy! He reminds me of my Yorkie, Jack. A small dog that thinks he's a big dog, all tough and stuff.

Swellow: A great bird Pokemon with Endeavor and Aerial Ace? How could I resist? That and I think swollows, the bird it's based on, is really cool.

Gardevoir/Houndoom: The sixth spot is hard to fill, but I think its a tie between these two. Gardevoir is very pretty, even sexy to a point, and I love her Sp. Attack stat. With the combo of Calm Mind and Psychic, she can be a tough cookie to get past. As for Houndoom, I saw him before I saw Umbreon, so he's my first Dark Pokemon. To be based on a hellhound is awesome, and they added horns and a pointed tail- this guy is smokin'!

Last edited:

JONNO.FRESH

Ok

1.Phanpy/Donphan-Phanpys cute and my fav Pokemon and Donphans just awesome
2. Aipom- Come On who doesnt love the little Crack Monkey?
3. Treecko Line-Best Starters *Ever*
4. Lucario-Its just plain kool
5. Chikorita Line-Best Johto starters
6. Wobbuffet- The Chuck Norris of the Poke World

1) Cacturne. 'Cus its cacturne.
2) Shelgon/Salamence
3) Tateopsu. Monobrow = Sex.
4) Sableye.
5) Treeko line.
6) Houndoom. Fire + Dark = Awesomenus.

Assassin

Cascade Trainer
The 6 I give now, will undoubtedly vary from the 6 I'd give if you asked me again in about a month, so I don't think I have a solid answer. None the less, I'll give it a go. (Note that my first list won't contain any legendaries, where as the second will be all legendaries)

1 - Scizor :: I love my Scizor. It was one of my strongest back in Crystal, and it certainly re-proved itself in FireRed. It's also the source of my screen-name.

2 - Espeon :: Fast, elegant, and dang cool. My Espeon (Yin) was my Deus Ex Machina in Colloseum. Any time I had problems, send him out and that battle was over.

3 - Flygon :: Wow. I fell in love with Flygon the first time I saw one. My mind races frantically, thinking "How can I get one of those?". Boy was I surprised I had to evolve the little ant-looking thing (Trapinch) to get the dragon king.

4 - Absol :: I can NOT build a TCG deck without an Absol of some form in there. It is the Disaster Pokemon, and takes no crap from anyone.

5 - Ninetales :: Much like Espeon, Ninetales is built and designed for speed.

6 - Sandslash :: I don't know why, but Sandslash is one of my favourites. Maybe I just feel it doesn't get enough love. :)

Now the legendary list (Without explanations, because I'm lazy).

1 - Moltres
2 - Suicune
3 - Mew
4 - Jirachi
5 - Latias
6 - Groudon

Beast King

Scion of the Wild
In order of appearance:

Hypno - My first pokemon obsession in the R/B and into the G/S days. I loved him since he is so strange, original and unlike anything in existence and he just looks awesome to me. Plus I like the dream eating and hypnosis concept.

Feraligatr - My first favorite from G/S. I love reptiles, especially large beastial ones, so he is perfect for me. He is PROBABLY my overall favorite, but it's hard to decide. He is my favorite starter without question and also one of my favorite to use in game too!

Sceptile - My second favorite starter, I love the concept of a dangerous plant-reptile who also a forest guardian. I love Grovyle equally but overall I would say Sceptile because of the seed pod on his back he uses to grow plants, and since he's the final evolution.

Shiftry - I love tengu's (creatures from japanese folklore) and Shiftry is based off one (his japanese name is daatengu or daitengu) I love how it says he is feared as a guardian of the forest and he was really awesome in the anime with his TENGU WHIRLWIND!

Dotaitos - A plant AND earth reptile, his design concept is even more interesting then Sceptile's, though I still like Sceptile better for now. Plus he reminds me of Genbu from digimon.

Beequeen - My favorite female monster, she looks great and I love her concept, how only females can evolve and she summons worker bees. Also I'm glad she has some excellent bug attacks that are unique to her in-game.

So yeah...those are my top 6 favorites, but if I ever used that team in game, I would be incredibly susceptible to ice (ironic considering how reptiles are extremely susceptible to cold...)

Dan CiTi

My Fav. Six:

1.;158; (line) - My first pokemon ever... having/raising it in Silver was amazing. In my FireRed Feraligatr owns.

2.;004; (line) - I love that little guy, and my FR Charizard was my 1st in that game and I love him so.

3.;252; (line) - My favorite grass type. Sceptile is just bad***.

4.;393; (line) - Penguins Frickin' rule dude, end of story.

5.;447; (line) - Soooo cute. Plus, Lucario is one of the coolest Pokes ever.

6. ;403; (line) - These lion guys might be my favorite electric type. everything I've seen so far about this guy (and his line) is amazing.

Others:

;083; - I don't know why but just love this little guy.

;470; - She might as well be my favorite eevee evo except for the Johto ones. Also a sweet grass type.

;249; - Easily my favorite Legendary and 1st Legendary.

;255; (line) - My first 3rd gen pokemon. Oh Torchic, Combusken, & Blaziken such power, grace, & beauty you have.

;390; (line) - I love this little guy shiny. But I love his final stage(not shiny) even more.

Last edited:

battay

lol at you
tyranitar - awesomeness!!
milotic - so awesome looking and tough and rare
scizor - slice your bum bum off
latias - cute and tough
mawile - awesomely cute but not very strong
snorlax - so cool!!! awesomely strong

Status
Not open for further replies.