• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Six Pokemon/Dream Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esper109

HGSS FTW
venusaur, flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, umbreon, and my favourite espeon!

in new pokes replace venusaur with leafia.

why? Because once with my friends, we made up random pokemon teams, and mine won at lvl 50 with this thing...so im just trying to sort it out.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Goukazaru, Salamence, Tyranitar, Diaruga, Muumaji and Darkrai.
I want something that's power packed.

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Favourite six Pokemon: Latias, Latios, Teddiursa, Wynaut, Espeon, Deoxys

Dream squad: Latias, Shiny Tyranitar, Shiny Ampharos, Latios, Kyogre, Gardevoir

Ridi

YOUR best friend
Ah, I never miss a chance to ramble about my favorites. My dream team's the one in my sig. Of course, I have five billion other favorites that I hate leaving out, but whatever. Here goes!

Electrode - THEE most cartoony Pokemon ever! It's my beloved speedy coo-uhl explody ball o' goodness with a very expressive face and funfunfun personality.

Blaziken - My favorite starter, and first ever R/S Pokemon, I've grown quite attached to it. I like fighting Pokemon, its design is extremely creative (it's a horribly mutated and monstrous chicken!!), and it's very fun to draw.

Hariyama - I find it SO irresistibly cute, and I adore its fighting style. It's ultrasupermega powerful, and with its ability of stopping freaking trains, it's the ideal superhero of the Pokemon world.

Venomoth - I adore moths, but I'm not sure if that's why I like Venomoth since dogs are my favorite animals and there are a lot of dog Pokemon I don't like. Venomoth is absolutely gorgeous, has those big popping eyeballs, and is freaking HUGE for a moth.

Roselia - After some thought, I finally decided that if I were a Pokemon, I'd most likely be a Roselia. Being a peaceful little flower child, it's the perfect Pokemon for me.

Xatu - It's a very remarkable Pokemon. My main flier, I just adore its ability to stand still 24/7, not to mention its design is very funny and neat and SYMMETRIC.

gama85

Junior Field Assista
this is my dream team, probably the one i'll use in my fanfic

typhlosion (bakphoon)
nidoking (nidoking)
crawdaunt (shizariger)
seviper (habunake)
grumpig (boopig)
crobat (crobat)

i never play with 6 pokemon in the games however. i usually play with 4

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Last Evo Of Hikazarou,last Evo Of Pooochama,last Evo Of Naturoe,steelix,sharpedo And Urasing.
EDIT:Yeah new rank.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Umbreon, because he's cool and cute, probably the pokémon I obsess the most about. *points to sig and avatar* He's a Dark-type, and Dark and Fire are my favs. The design is just awesome and... well, yeah, he owns. He would be named Daydream.
Dragonair, he's so beautiful and can be pretty powerful as well. Dragon is a great type with only two weaknesses, so come on. :p Blue is one of my favourite colours, and the little wings he has for ears are love. The jewels on him as well. I would name him Drizzle.
Sukatanku. I don't know so much about him yet for obvious reasons, but I fell for him head first when I saw him. When I learned about his movepool and abilities I fell even more. He's so cool and fluffy. ^^ I don't have a name for him yet... any suggestions? o:
Arcanine, he's so freaking cool and he's a fire type and he's a giant tiger/dog thingy and he's red and yellow and he's beautiful. Who doesn't like Arcanine? Hurricane is his name.
Pachirisu... cuteness. I've always loved squirrels and now I've got an albino squirrel with yellow and blue markings. And he's electric and he must be super fast considering he's an electric squirrel. (; I'm thinking about naming him Sparkle, but I'm not really sure.

The sixth place can be taken by Poochyena, Vaporeon, Marowak, Nyaruma and some more. It all depends on my mood and stuff... Right now I would pick either Pooch or Nyaruma, probably Nyaruma because I've already got one dark. :p

LordOfTheEarth

My Dream Squad

Dotaitos: Not only do you get this land-mass of a pokemon from a awesome little snapper turtle like Naetoru, but as stated before, he can obviously take down the other 2 D/P starters without much problem. He's the biggest of the other 2 starters as well. Plus, he has one of my other favorite moves...Crunch...is it just me, or do I feel another pwning of various psychic types coming?
Houndoom: I've always loved Houndoom from the G/S/C series. I was literally the first person on my block back in the day to have ever desided to train lil' ol' Houndour. Once I did, however, he became a power-house against everyones psychic ubers. Crunching away Mewtwos and toasting Celebi's left and right...*sigh* the good ol' days.
Elekible: We've finally found sasquatch. End Of Story.
Tyrannitar: T-Tar, as I call him, like my Houndoom, would pwn many of psychic type ubers way back in the day. But also, look at him...at a hulking 6'7" I'd be afraid of him too.
Blastoise: This big guy right here was the first starter I ever had. Though I had red version with the nice big picture of Charizard on front, I really wanted to give this terp a chance. As quoted from somebody else here..."I never looked back". It has saved my rear many of times.
Kangaskhan: Dizzy Punch. Yep.

Shane

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
As you might notice, I'm a Ground type lover...so my "Dream Team" would be like:
Dotaitos: Because it's the perfect starter! ...and it's also a part Ground type.
Nidoking: Aggresive, awsome power, Ground type, Poison Point...This guy is just so great!!
Golem: My favorite pokemon.
Swampert or Whiscash: Basicly for being part Ground type.
Elekible: You have to have a strong electric type pokemon with you, it can be so handy in different situations.
Flygon: A Ground type pokemon that can fly??!! and also a dragon?!

Well, I guess thats it for now...

TogepiLover

Beginning Trainer
1. Feraligatr, it's awesome
2. Togetic, it's cute
3. Gardevoir, it's so graceful
4. Milotic, it's beautiful
5. Pidgeot, to fly me around
6. Jigglypuff, to help me fall asleep

Mli

Cykelpedal
my sapphire team of course! :D and they are:

Milotic
Gardevoir
Manectric
Absol
Flygon
Ninetales

i just loooooove these! especially Gard and Milotic ^____^

klonoa

Galaxy Idol
Pidgeot- to flyyyyyy
Blaziken- my bodyguard
Kingdra- we go to the beach
vileplume- garden buddy
Gengar- haloween friend!
Altaria-contest master!

Ro & Chloe

espeon
chikorita/maganium
tyranitar
empoleon
latias
laprasssssss :D

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
1.Espeon:Imo,on of the best special based pokemon around(Apart from Alakazam)
2.Haunter:Imo a cool looking pokemon.
3.Umbreon:A cool looking dark type and imo as well as my sisters,A good espeon partner.
4.Infernape:A nice close range pokemon.
5:Salamance:A good dragon type.
6:Dont know,might change all the time.

latios reborn

1. Latias
2. Blastoise
3. Blaziken
4. Raichu
5. Lucario
6. Leafeon

Status
Not open for further replies.