• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite sports?

shoey

Can't Touch This.
What is YOUR favorite sport to watch and/or play? Mine personally is the incredible sport of futsal (indoor soccer) :D

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
My favorite sport is Bowling! The simple casual sport (though pro bowlers may disagree) of rolling the ball down the lane to hit as many pins as you can.

shoey

Can't Touch This.
Haha there's nothing better than the feeling of getting a sweet, sweet strike.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I'm not that into sports, but I like playing soccer, sometimes basketball. I'm gonna start getting into Fencing in a few weeks though!

Also, I don't like watching games on TV and such, I find that a little boring. =P

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
To Play: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer.
To watch: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Track and Field.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
I'm not a sporty person, but I do have one sport i do: Karate.

I watch tennis and football (or as half the world knows it soccer)

Ocarus

Nothing
Well, as for me, I love every sport, that involves running like a maniac from one side to another, and I have a particular taste for team ones, since sharing a victory is the most enjoyable thing apart from eating in games.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite sport is Football

Moneyy

INACTIVE
My favorite is baseball. It's not too hardcore but not too laid back either.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
American football and swimming. I was a much better swimmer than I was an American football player, but I had fun with that sport too. Even though we were terrible and lost every game my junior year. Winning 3 games my senior year made up for that though ^_^