• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite starter pokemon!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioiV

I Am Zora!
So out of All the pokemon starters, which is your favourite?

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
My favorite will always and forever be TOTODILE :) Back in the GSC days, I chose him after I figured out how to save the game (I chose Cyndaquil on my previous unsaved file). And for reason, he became my #1. I also think Ash's Totodile had to do with my general liking for Totodile.

Last edited:

Darenix

Treeko, hands down. I love the design of Sceptile, I find it's relatively high speed useful in casual playthroughs and just have a lot of good memories with the line in general.

VioiV

I Am Zora!
Yeah I like sceptile too. Hes got the speed. But tbh I cant decide what my favourute is yet DX

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Sorry, this belongs to Pokepoll, and we already have a Starter thread in Pokepoll :)

You can even talk about starters in the Favorite Pokemon thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.