• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite type of anime villain?

I like the ones who cause destruction and ends up having an awesome DBZ type battle at the end

undisputed_seraphim

I liek evil characters that resemble Kefka from Final Fantasy 6. Anyone knows who he is? He's this guy who wears a court jester's suit, has clown makeup and conspires to detsroy the entire world. And his leitmotif is hilarious.

The loyal ones who exist for their masters. The ones who are honorable and care for there friends.

Like Haku (Naruto), of course in my sig.

The loyal ones who exist for their masters. The ones who are honorable and care for there friends.

Like Haku (Naruto), of course in my sig.

Would that really qualify as a villian?

I'd hardly call Haku a villian, other than the fact that he is immensly loyal to Zabuza, so is made to do things like kill people.

alchfilosofer

Expert of amateurs
Drk ones whit a killer instint and the necisitie to become stronger and stronger no mater what cost and at the final his real intention was good but he do a lot of things what you need to make it are realy cruel

Washu

WTF LOL
i like the cunning ones
the kind that you have no idea y they do their stuff
i like kid villians
like mithos from tales of syphonia