• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Type of Move

Favourite Sub-Category

• Attacking (e.g Scratch and Mach Punch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attack and Status change (e.g Sludge and Poison Tail)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Attack and Stat Lowering (e.g Iron Tail and Shadow Ball)

• Attack and Stat Raising (e.g Steel Wing and Meteor Mash)

• Status Changing (e.g Supersonic and PoisonPowder)

• Status Lowering (e.g Screech and Growl)

• Stat Raising (e.g Double Team and Iron Defense)

• One-Hit K.O (Horn Drill and Fissure)

• Never Missing (e.g Aura Sphere and Aerial Ace)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • High Critical-Rate (e.g Air cutter and Spacial Rend)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
You know moves like Hyper Beam and Screech. They have their affects and all, but what about sub-categories. (stat lowering and just plain attack)

Examples of Sub categories.

Stat lowering
Status changers.

Which sub-categories do you like most?

(sorry if it doesn't make sense I'm not the best in explaining)

seraph8x

Catastrophe
I like moves that do damage as the meat and potatoes of my attack. If they can get a buff on me or a debuff on the enemy, great. My favorite moves are things like Lava Plume and Meteor Mash, because when that burn goes off, it's pretty much an instant success, and when that already heavy hitting metagross buffs up further, it's pretty much game over. Even if it doesn't, it gets a good hit on a lot of pokemon.

You missed "High powered moves with Drawbacks" like Leaf Storm, Overheat and Giga Impact. I don't care for them myself, but I can see their potential if something like white herb is used to get 2 140 base damage STABs out, or if you are good at switching in and out.

seraph8x

Catastrophe
I like moves that do damage as the meat and potatoes of my attack. If they can get a buff on me or a debuff on the enemy, great. My favorite moves are things like Lava Plume and Meteor Mash, because when that burn goes off, it's pretty much an instant success, and when that already heavy hitting metagross buffs up further, it's pretty much game over. Even if it doesn't, it gets a good hit on a lot of pokemon.

You missed "High powered moves with Drawbacks" like Leaf Storm, Overheat and Giga Impact. I don't care for them myself, but I can see their potential if something like white herb is used to get 2 140 base damage STABs out, or if you are good at switching in and out.

Xhizors

Banned
Voted never missing. Missing a Stone edge for example make me want to break my computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.