• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Unova Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Unova Gym Leader?

• Cilan/Chili/Cress

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Lenora

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Burgh

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Elesa

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Clay

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Skyla

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Drayden/Iris

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Cheren

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Roxie

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Marlon

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I like several so it's hard to say. The only one I didn't care much for in the anime were Cilian because he was a connoisseur of so many things that it got to the point of being both ridiculous and quite annoying and Marlon because I felt like he wasn't serious enough and in BW2 he was a pushover for a final Gym Leader. I always take him out so quickly in under two minutes

I did say my favourite was Marlon, but I kinda wanna say my other favourites, in order of which Leader is fought first:

-Cilan. The anime version of Cilan was a bit annoying and over-confident, and I noticed that it was just about the opposite of his game personality. In the games, he is a slightly timid and quiet person. As I chose Oshawott, I actually fought him first, and I actually really liked his timid personality. Also his official art is so adorable :D
-Burgh. So fabulous. Plus he was the only Gym Leader in B2W2 which gave me a really bad time, and I liked that challenge.
-Roxie. Just plain cool.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Roxie! I always thought we were missing a rock star sorta gym leader, and her punkiness was perfect for that.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My favorite Unova gym leader is Drayden followed by Roxie, Iris, and Brycen. Drayden was somewhat tough in BW1 for me as his Druddigon and Haxorus gave me lots of trouble and I just find him to be really awesome in general! I also liked how they expanded Brycen's character into being a movie star and I like Roxie's gym along with Iris' personality too. The others are great too imo since they all felt really fleshed out.

Drayden, Iris and Elesa were the hardest to beat, so I like them the most. I also like Burgh, even though winning against him was easy, but he was fabulous so that made up for it. It's too bad he's last place in the poll =(

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Drayden, Iris and Elesa were the hardest to beat, so I like them the most. I also like Burgh, even though winning against him was easy, but he was fabulous so that made up for it. It's too bad he's last place in the poll =(

I like Burgh too, because he's an artist like me. I like Mina in Gen 7 for the same reason.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I like Skyla cuz she's pretty and she lets you ride with on a helicopter with her.

It's a jet, not a helicopter. The badge she awards you is called the 'Jet' Badge for that reason. ;)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
My favourite is Elesa, because I like her design and fondness of bad puns, as well as her remixed Gym theme in the sequels.

I liked her B2/W2 redesign over her B/W design, though to me, Elesa was always just eye-candy and lacked substance, much like Skyla. :c

Nebbygetinthebag

Cheren is my favorite because he was so challenging in my playthrough in White 2 also he was supportive and I really like his redesign he's adorable.The other gym leader that I like is Elesa,Roxie,Drayden,Iris and Burgh.

Last edited:
Guess I forgot to mention this last time since I see this guy as a rival more than a Gym Leader but I love Cheren so much. He's just so cool! He's intelligent, competent, and a lot like me in many ways.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Roxie's my fave, followed closely by Marlon. Ironically, both were new Gym Leaders in B2W2. I thought BW's original Gym Leaders all looked terribad. :/

I liked Roxie myself, tho I thought that Marlon was just ok. He seemed kind of unreliable, like when he helped lower the Plasma Frigate's docking bridge and then kind of left without sticking around the help the player and the rival fight Team Plasma. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked all of Isshu's (Unova's) Gym Leaders, but I think Aloe (Lenora) was my favorite one, because she balanced out her Gym Leader position with her archaeology profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.