• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite video game series

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
1) The Elder Scrolls<33

2) Pokemon

3) The Legend of Zelda

4) Hitman

5) Saints Row

MedievalMovies

Absolute Power
I have a lot of favourite video games lol.

Persona

DanganRonpa

Shin Megami Tensei

Ace Attorney

Pokemon

Smash Bros

Professor Layton

Monster Hunter

Warcraft (As in Orcs vs Humans, Beyond the Dark Portal etcetc. Not WoW)

Also, nice to see other Persona and SMT fans here.

Last edited:

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby that's the name you should know!

Along with Fire Emblem, Mario Bros, Paper Mario, aaaand Smash Bros.

Mokyun

Moekyunz
Hmmm lets see...
-Blazblue
-Persona
-Pokemon
-Fire Emblem
-Metroid
-Smash Bros
-Resident Evil
-Souls (Demon Souls dark souls)
-Bioshock
-Digimon
-Megaman

Imma just leave it at that for now ^_^

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
Assassin's Creed is definitely in my top five.
Then there's Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Super Mario Galaxy.

Fearzy

Coordinator
My Favorite game series are Disgaea, Bioshock, Borderlands, Fallout, Silent Hill, God of War and Katamari.
The individual games I love are Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Star Wars: The Force unleashed. :3

ash 243

My 4 fave series are saints row, halo,gta,and cod not in tnhat order though

Slowy

New and Improved
Usually I'd say it's a tie between Pokémon and Mario, as I really enjoyed playing and getting at least several games from each. However, it's probably the former that's at top. I played and/or got no less than 13 games; with Mario, I played 11 or 12 games. It's really close actually. (I've also loved a number of other games that are high on my all-time list as well, but this is for game series.)

Gemball

Between my favourite series consider: Pokémon, Warcraft(non ORPG i mean WOW) & Diablo other my favorite games no have much episodes. :)

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
Pokémon Lol I also really like Halo, the GTA 3 trilogy of gta, Battlefield, Fallout, and Elder scrolls, as you can see I kind of have a soft spot for Fps games

StarryFrogs

My absolute top no.1 is Kingdom Hearts. Pokemon (what a surprise), Final Fantasy, Rune Factory. Mostly Nintendo DS games, since I never had any other consoles.

Gemball

My absolute top no.1 is Kingdom Hearts. Pokemon (what a surprise), Final Fantasy, Rune Factory. Mostly Nintendo DS games, since I never had any other consoles.

I have to respond by that I myself before I started playing Pokemon for Nintendo so before I was only pc player. Even though I was past the first nintendo ds I played the game that it was poor and I had a Sony PSP and play it on any rpg I think it was not bad but my Nintendo Pokemon game today I would not trade it for the world XD

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Pokémon is my obvious favourite. But not including that......

Then my favourite is Crash Bandicoot. This series has been with me ever since I was little and I haven't stopped loving it since. I am still replaying them constantly even to this very day, that's how much the series has influenced me. While I am very sad there hasn't been a new game in this series for absolute ages, I will always remain a loyal fan to my favourite video game Bandicoot!