• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Villain *May contain spoilers*

who is your favourite villain and why

• Tabitha

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Shelly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxie

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Archie

• Courtney

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Saturn

• Mars

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pluto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The absolutely sexcellent Mars, Team Galactic Commander and Purugly tamer. With her fiery red hair and *squeal* awesome fashion sense, how can you not like her?

kemal07

i love mars :D its just i like jupiter even more dunno why :D funny how u didnt vote mars on the poll :D

and please dont close this poll :( its a different one and fun.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
For the poll, shouldn't Jessie, James and Meowth be on? Also, I'm pretty sure Courtney was never in the anime. Lastly, what about Cassidy, Butch, Giovanni? There are loads of villains you've left off. Do some research before making a poll.

kemal07

i didnt add jessiejames because theyre main cast and are good sometimes :D i count them as heroes :D:D

as for cassidy and butch i totally forgot and giovani

i cant add them anyway because the maximum is 10 in a poll

Squaaah

Also I dont think anyone would vote for Jessie James and Meowth :p

My favourite has to be Hunter J, closely followed by TG, which is why its so amazing that theyr most likely going to join forces :D

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
who is your favourite villain ?? mine has to be Jupiter :D:D

me too. I think she is cool and sexy, I love her lip!! , she really need her solo appearance and I hope soon.

kemal07

i know :D shes great
i think she'l be the next one to have a solo mission :D she got an awsome style even tho she hasnt got a sexy look like mars. :)
i totaly gotta add u as a jupiter lover :p:p

umm ps who likes my frontier brains anime version gif thingy :D:D

Chelc

kemal07, stop spamming and abusing smilies. I don't close threads for fun, you know. You answered the question already, so stop posting here. :|

OT, Mars is my favorite. TurtwigFan1 said it all, haha. She's stylish, sexy, and wants Big Boss Man Cyrus great shipping MarsxCyrus is. 8) I loved it when she was all, "bye bye!" when pressing that button in DP111, LOL. Oh and yeah Purugly is the best pokemon ever next to Jupiter's Skuntank.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I have to say Tabith/Harlan, it was so cool when he tried to kill Max and Marius in that one episode. Ever since then he has had a special place in my heart. Plus, he's got that awesome Mightyena.

Saturn is real close behind, I love that guy and his Toxicroak, they're so awesome. Cyrus is up there too, along with Jupiters Skuntank, who has a bark that sounds like a dog.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Team Rocket -- Gotta love the originals
Team Galactic -- Nice to actually have some Murderous villains
Hunter J -- Same as TG.

katfairy

Hunter J, FTW. That woman is stone cold.

Yeti

Banned
Holy flaming spud this thread might honestly have a lower intelligence level than the Pearlshipping one pre-rant.

You didn't put half the anime villains on that poll but you put Courtney, who was never in the anime, and Pluto, who was there hunched over like he just finished acting in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, in?
This whole thread needs to be remade with better options and less fail ~_~

In any case...

I think Jupiter is a pretty cool guy. eh has a huge rack and doesn't afraid of anything.

milenadrg

For me, best villian of that list is Cyrus, so I woted for him....
Anyways, my favourite villian is Hunter J(she's sooo cool), but I don't see her here...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
All Team-based and no movie characters?

Puh.

Also, define "villian". Is it the same as "bad guy" or is it a more extreme version?

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
CYRUS!!!!11!!!1111 <3 that guy! :D
i like all of team galactic but i like cyrus the mostest :3