• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Villains from the Movies

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Discuss your favourite villains from the Pokemon movies.

My favourites were Zero and Arceus. I simply loved Zero's twisted insanity and how he wanted the Reverse World for himself. Looks like he takes after Cyrus :p I really don't know why but Zero really looked like a perfect villain - radically cool and suave, his madness showing subtly, with a twisted and magnanimous plot of capturing a world for himself. And how he thought everyone else was wrong and with a rebellious and justified (in his mind) motive for all the destruction. I also loved the part where he destroys those icicle pillars in the Reverse World to attack Giratina and the others in the real world - pity he didn't carry through after that initial assault, otherwise things might have been interesting with a world of pain for Ash and co. (but that would be too much violence with the baddies winning, too!) It also helps that his artwork was brilliant and I'm a total sucker for futuristic aircrafts with Pokemon attacks and the ability to rip through dimensions!

Arceus, while he was the villain, was good too. You can't really go wrong with brilliant, god-like powers and the ability to annihilate almost anything ready to stand up to you, especially when it's paired with a blinded desire for revenge and a craving for justice which could destroy the world (but who cares!) Huge fireballs dropping from the skies are cool, too =)

I liked Mewtwo and he was quite promising, but they toned down his potential brutality. Of course, I liked him in Mewtwo Returns, but he wasn't a villan there, so that doesn't count ;) Oh yeah, Fake Groudon was quite evil too, so that's another good villain.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Good topic, because there's a lot of good villians to choose from! I liked Annie and Oakley from Pokemon Heroes because they had a lot of style and were nothing but MEAN! (I mean, insulting Latias's hair, oh no they didn't!) I liked the pirate from Temple of the Sea even though he was more funny to me than threatening. Palkia and Dialga from The Rise of Darkrai have to be my favorites, though, just because they can destroy worlds so easily by fighting each other. Ash and Dawn climbing up the tower and avoiding their beams was one of the most exciting moments in a Pokemon movie for me.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Probably because it was my fave movie, Molly and Entei from Spell of the Unown, if you can really call them villains, Charizard vs Entei was defo my favourite battle out of all the anime and movies because it was such a dark, out-there, unsterilised setting.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Mewtwo and Zero were badman villains, but Mewtwo outstripped Zero because the guy was a donkey, whereas Mewtwo got his army out and destroyed everything.

Lunanight

my favourite villans were mewtwo because it almost killed lots of pokemon and the two girls in the 5th movie

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
was Phantom the Pirate?

My favorite was Mewtwo

Indragon

Back in the USSR
mewtwo almost killed ash, also annie and oakley almost killed latios and almost flooded a town.

Yeah, that's right, I thought you said he actually killed someone. Heh, Mewtwo's one of the most badass Pokemon and villains out there, I just thought he had a lot of wasted potential.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Character-wise, Jirarudan (but you knew that)
Villian-wise, Iron Mask Marauder.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I dunno why but I like Butler from Jirachi Wishmaker the most, hes very creative and unqie