• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite wild battle music

which gen had your favourite wild battle music? <3

• Gen 1

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Gen 2

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gen 3

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Gen 4

• Gen 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen 6

• Gen 7

• Gen 8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hello, which gen had your favourite wild battle music? <3
Please explain why.
- Including gen 8's one cuz we already know it
- Each gen represents the region its related to (gen 4 -> Sinnoh, gen 6-> Kalos, etc...)

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Gen 3, because trumpets. The OR/AS version gives it even more drama with banging drums, even though you’re just fighting a little Zigzagoon. I actually almost had a heart attack the first time I heard it playing OR, it’s just so sudden. But it did give me some instant nostalgia for the time I played the original Ruby and battled the Poochyena on Route 101.

Gen 5’s would come a close second, though I prefer the B2/W2 version over the B/W one, followed by Gen 7’s. I like how the wild battle theme in Gen 7 includes some of the Totem battle theme at the beginning.