• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Zelda Items

Favourite Zelda Item?

• Iron Boots (Twilight Princess)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Bomb Arrows (Twilight Princess)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Hover Boots (Ocarina of Time)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammer (Phantom Hourglass)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Let's just get one thing straight. I haven't played all of the Zelda games so you can say any item. Just click other. I would have to say either Iron Boots (Twilight Princess) or Bomb arrows. What about you.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Guess the Zelda doesn't exist.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I like the bombchus, boomerang, deku leaf, grappling hook, and double clawshot.

My favorite is probably the whip in Spirit Tracks (and likely in Skyward Sword when it comes out).

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Double Claw shot for me, it was awesome to use them to go around the City in the Sky. I just wished that you could use them more.

TicoPokemonMaster

Magic hands and light shoes

Bigoroth Sword from Ocarina of Time, or however you spell that thing.

Ruby Blue

Ice Arrows/Ice Rod, I love doing the freeze-shatter in ALttP and the freezing platforms in MM.

I just love ice items.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
how do I get it there?

By using your common sense in the first and search for an existing Zelda topic. Failing that ask a mod to merge the topic together.

Zachmac

^I don't think that's what he meant, I think he meant putting up the poll. You can't on someone else's thread, but you can ask.

I like the bow and arrows on ocarina of time 3D. You aim by moving the 3DS, which I think is fun, and you can do damage from long distances.

I haven't played many other zelda games, though, so I'm unaware of a lot of the items.

Bigoroth Sword from Ocarina of Time, or however you spell that thing.
Really creative name actually, the Biggoron sword. Big+goron, made by a big goron.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i love the phantom hourglass hammer....

WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.