• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favriote Team Rocket Member?

favriote Team Rocket member?

• Jessie

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • James

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Meowth

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Wobbufet

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters
E

Evanji Axu

Since I haven't seen the show in a long time, it'd be Meowth. How does a talking cat with no nose and a Brooklyn accent NOT win instantly?

Cerberus

One Love
Yeah totally James, I find him funny.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Of the members listed in the poll, James is my favorite. He's cute and I, too, like the character development he's been getting lately.

But everyone knows that my all-time favorite Rocket is Professor Sebastian (Shiranui). ^_^

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Manene is my favorite. I'd consider it a member since it like wobbufet is a part of the TR intro. Although if I had to vote on the poll I'd go with wobbu. Guess not that many people are lovin jessiebell

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Jessibelle isn't a TR member...although she'd sure make a great one.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Jessibelle isn't a TR member...although she'd sure make a great one.
I believe that was one of Jessie's codenames when she entered a contest but W/E. If she doesnt oh well.
Domino. 'Cause I just like her style.
She actually isnt a part of TR. It was a dub mistranslation. Look on Dogasu's website.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Dub mistranslation? I think you've confused Domino with Annie and/or Oakley. If Domino isn't a TR member, then I'd like to know why she wears the uniform and hangs out with Giovanni all the time.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
James all the way. Jessie can be kinda psychotic when she wants to be, Meowth's increasingly desperate Giovanni fantasies are just getting embarrasing, and as for Wobbuffet...that should have left in Johto. Thank goodness for Manene.

Astinus

Meowth is my favorite. From the very outset, he proved himself to be the smartest member. He was the one who was the leader, as he never let Jessie and James forget. He was the one who came up with a lot of the plans. Plus, his backstory was bittersweet. He lost his true love. And with Giovanni, he could never be good enough to get his "trainer's" approval. He's almost like a tragic hero.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Of all of them I've gone and voted for Wobbuffet. What possesed me to do that I'll never know, but I suppose you just can't beat a blue blob who is often in a saluting position.

Man, my logic is somewhat messed up.

As for the others:
Jessie - Character development never seems to appear often, I like her though.
James - Same except he has loads of character development.
Meowth - Annoying but sometimes his impossible boss visions are funny.

Anikin

Rebel
He. He. My fav is Wobbofett.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
James is my favourite member of Team Rocket. He's very funny. A second reason why he's my favourite is because he has such a cute cacnea...

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
Wobbufet all the way! It is sooo annoying but it makes me laugh

.::Lynee::.

~*~ Scarlet Eyes ~*~
Meowth is my choice
Sometimes it made me laugh so much that I can't stop
Sometimes its story made me have to think
It's the most special pokemon that I've ever known