• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fear Itself

SlipKnoT

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Itself/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_Itself_(TV_series)

Wikipedia.org said:
Fear Itself is a horror/suspense anthology television series to begin airing June 5, 2008 on NBC. The shows title comes from Franklin D. Roosevelt's famous quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

The show's pilot aired a few hours ago, what do you all think of it?

I personally thought it wasn't that good, and it failed to scare me at all. To me the first episode seemed like another cliche vampire film, with very few redeeming moments, bad writing, and a below-decent cast of actors (the actor who played Virginia was, in my opinion, the worst).

Overall I'd give it about a 4.6/10. I can only hope the next episode is better.

Last edited:

Rootbeer

I did not watch the show, but I watched the preceding show.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Yeah, the idea was far from orginal and I was excited for the series, in fact I was going to make a topic for this but you beat me to the punch. I hope that i picks up and choosing a vampire 'scare' as the pilot may not have been the best move, especially with the lacking storyline but I have faith that the show will pick up, we'll just have to see next week right.

It was Ok. I wasn't scared. kinda cheesy though.