1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fears

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Katipunero, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Katipunero

Katipunero Eye in the Sky

What are you afraid of the most and why?Im afraid of heights ever since i almost fell of a plane.What about you guys?If this is in the wrong section,move it.If there's a thread like this,delete this one

2. I was just going to make a thread like this.

I was once afraid of fire extinguishers. I was about 4.

When I go with my dad into north yorkshire, we drive up steep hills. I particularly don't like it where there's a steep hill on 1 side. Even though there's a barrier, I still don't like it.

That might be a little hard to get.

3. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

Fell off a cliff. Been afraid of heights since.

4. WolvesareFunny

WolvesareFunny Lucario hugger!

i'm afraid of needles.

5. glalieguy

glalieguy Almost there, buddy.

Dogs. O.O
    When I was a kid, I got chased by a chihuahua... and it almost bit me. Got freaked out, now scared of dogs.

6. ShinyPichu4Ever

ShinyPichu4Ever Eye of the Storm

im afraid of spiders >.< and heights are scary too

7. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

I have a fear of the dark.

And I have a fear of being rejected, makes me all nervous when I use the phone. Really weird.

8. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

9. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

The almighty uterus.

10. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

I also fear Creative Literature class.

11. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

I have numerous fears.
    I am afraid of dogs ever since i almost had my nose bitten off by a chihuahua.
    I have fear of buying things at shops. I always get scared that it will cost me more than I have even when i'm buying lollies with a $50 note.
    I have a fear of using credit cards for the same reason.
    I also have a fear of being the first person on the phone in case i got the wrong number.
    I am also scared of spiders. I hate spiders. There was once a huntsman on the school bus like 5 meters away and I couldn't move. I also made an exam go into chaos because a spider was on the desk.

12. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

I'm afriad of this thread. and posting. ARRRRRHH.

Srsly, Spiders. a HUGE one came down next to me while I was in the shower the other day. I screamed.

13. Ladybugs.
    No kidding.

Meh, it's because of a childhood trauma.

14. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

Umm... Childhood trauma involving ladybugs. I'd be interested to hear this story.

15. Umbreon-dana

Umbreon-dana Phat Philanthropist

16. I'm not afraid of anything, really.

17. Erienne

Erienne Anime high :D

I have way too many to list, I guess, but it's situational. These are the ones that don't change, though:

-Blood Well, me having to touch blood or deal with it, not just seeing it. Except in horror movies.
    -Needles Ugh! I have to get someone to hold me while they take blood or give me shots.
    -Spiders They REALLY freak me out. Once I saw one on my mattress while I was washing my bed sheets and I spent 30 minutes trying to find it and hit it with a slipper, afraid it would show up again.
    -Heights This runs in my family so much...
    -The Dark, well, depends.

18. Starlight Aurate

Starlight Aurate Just a fallen star

I can only find out what I'm afraid of when I actually confront my fears.

19. -Spiders: When I was little I had a nightmare that I woke up and my blanket had turned into a swarm of tiny tarantulas
    -Large crowds: WHY MUST I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?!?
    -(this one is a bit embarassing) sports game and theme park mascots: Ever since I first went to Chuck-E-Cheeses I've been freaked out whenever I'm near one of those guys in the huge costumes. They were like ten times my size; how could I not be intimidated by them?!?

20. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

-Tsunamis: I get dreams where i'll be standing by the ocean, and all of sudden I see a huge wave of water in the distance...getting closer...and then I wake up after attempting to outrun it. There are variations to this dream, but they usually include large sand dunes that I somehow manage to climb up within seconds before falling and dying. Futile effort.

-Spiders: Turning to a page in a book that had a picture of a spider makes me jump. Not cartoon spiders though, i'm not that pathetic. Just pretty close. Tiny spiders don't bother me either.

-Ghosts: I find the supernatural interesting, but at the same time i'm terrified of it.