• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fears

Penguinist Trainer

Bees - or more specifically anything black and yellow that makes a faint buzzing sound. I've had a lot of bad experiences with the things some involve them stinging me while I'm asleep. The worst was when they got caught behind my glasses... it hurt a lot.

Needles - I've been given needles by people who don't know how to give them, and it resulted in welts being left on me for weeks. This has given me a natural aversion to them.

Eye injuries - I am terrified of anything coming into contact with my eyes. one of the reasons i won't get contacts or laser eye surgery. one reason is because of an earlier incident with some buzzy creatures. my mother is a paramedic, and when i was a kid, she told me a story of a little boy who was running with a ball-point pen got it lodged in his eye. i can't even imagine an eye injury now without cringing and lowering my head defensively.

GalladeX

I'm totally afraid of snakes. The wierd thing is I've never seen a snake in real life.
And I hate when people touch my ears. It's so wierd. I feel like they're gonna rip them off or something o.o

My fears are deep shallow waters :s, and weird people :s.
Boo.

JD

Worms and Spider's those things scare the crap out of me especially when there on you another thing is when you see something really scary from a scary movie and cant get it of youre head when youre asleep