• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Features missing in ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDragonSlayer

DialgaProtectors
;483; ;474; ;483;
The One thing I wanted in ORAS was a Hidden Boss The Hidden Boss could have been Giovanni But they Already did that In HGSS as. A Special Event They Could Have Had Pkmn Trainer Blue For all we care in the Pokemon X and Y Gmes There was. Person I forgot where to find them But they Are in a PokèCenter But they Tell You that Blue is in the Kalos Region Studing Pokèmon for Oak and they Don't have Him in that game that's lame but yes people wanted him in the X and Y games along with Pkmn Trainer Red but they could have at least put him in ORAS or something but they didn't but another thing is that in the Sun And Moon trailer they said all of the Journeys in the past games all come down to Sun and Moon so I Guess every on will be in it lik Brock Pkmn Trainer Red or Pkmn Trainer Blue or Pkmn Trainer Gold or Pkmn Trainer Crystal idk but what evs thanks for reading this if you did

;483; ;474; ;483;

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
I never even noticed Trainer Hill in Emerald or Natural Objects in X/Y.

The only things I missed were the Location Previews and Gym Leader Rematches.

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step

ThunderDragonSlayer

DialgaProtectors
;483; ;474; ;483;
Another thing that I wanted in ORAS Tha Battle Fronteir And To ChallengeAny Pokemon League Champion for example like lance and Cynthia the battle front their was another great idea in Pokemon emerald but I feel like there was a reason that they made it under construction in ORAS The One Thing I wanted most was the VS Seeker because it's a great way to level up you Pokemon before a gym and before the elite four like for example if you Pokemon are level 40-43 and the elite four are 50-60 your gonna have a bad time so the VS Seeker is a great way to level up But when I Open ORAS and beat the game I was disappointed because the VS Seeker the one thing that really helped people grind and get level which really helped Kids that didn't know how to get levels was not there after my friend got my hopes up by saying there was going to be VS Seeker in there I know there is a function on the DexNav but I think VS Seeker helps more just my opinion

;483; ;474; ;483;

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Actually, they should have made a Delta Emerald to add all these things that people are complaining were 'missing.'

Cerex

I do not understand why did they not continue the Pokeball Seals after Generation 4.
I dunno. It was cute, but it wasn't very practical or important, and it accounted for maybe just a few seconds. It probably was just a decision to be economical with the limited time they have to develop the game.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I dunno. It was cute, but it wasn't very practical or important, and it accounted for maybe just a few seconds. It probably was just a decision to be economical with the limited time they have to develop the game.

Yea Seals weren't too special from my perspective, plus it was more of a Gen 4 gimmick any ways so I can understand why it wasn't included in these Hoenn remakes. :3

Earendil

This may or may not be a bit on the minor side, but it would have been nice if there was a long, straight route near one of the two Daycare locations to hatch eggs in. One existed in the old Ruby and Sapphire, but the newly redesigned Mauville City obstructed most of it. I've always found it easier to settle into mindless egg-hatching when I can go up, down, or across a map for 15-20 seconds without running into anything. Up till X and Y, these kinds of convenient locations were almost planned, but I definitely felt their absence in these titles. The Bsttle Resort beach was a move in the right direction, but it was quite short.

P14

This one isn't as big but I would've enjoyed for the event islands to return (navel rock, faraway island etc.) But I really enjoyed OR/AS even if they cut out these features, the only huge one is the removal of the battle frontier which was disappointing.
OR/AS are my personal favorite in the series, Emerald (first one I played) and HG/SS coming close, I liked the fresh new changes they did.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
This one isn't as big but I would've enjoyed for the event islands to return (navel rock, faraway island etc.) But I really enjoyed OR/AS even if they cut out these features, the only huge one is the removal of the battle frontier which was disappointing.
OR/AS are my personal favorite in the series, Emerald (first one I played) and HG/SS coming close, I liked the fresh new changes they did.

Navel Rock isn't needed since you can get Lugia and Ho-oh without it in ORAS. Faraway island was an Emerald thing plus Mew was given out earlier this year for anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.