• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Features you want/Don't want returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’d like for hoardes to return perhaps with one with four Mareanie and one Corsola and one Bounsweet with four Trumbeak. Just to show predatory competition in the region. I would also love to see the return of the emojis from Gen 5 used during online trading. It made it easier to let your trading partner know which Pokémon you wanted during offers.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I'd love to get the Battle Frontier and Pokemon World Tournament back. Those features were excellent ways to add new content and challenge the player in the post-game.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
I don't know if this counts as a feature, but looking back at Diamond and Pearl, despite them being my least favorite of the games, I REALLY liked how they handled the distribution of Mythicals. Rather than just giving them out for going to Gamestop or accessing the internet, they gave things that triggered in game events, allowing the player to access exclusive areas. This made it so much cooler and more fun catching them (which is really what Pokemon is all about, catching Pokemon).

Like traveling down Flower Paradise to get Shaymin, or to Newmoon Island to get Darkrai, or even the Hall of Origin to get Arceus just feels and looks so cool. And then having to battle them is a lot more fun. I would like to see the return of this.

Ambrose7

I don't know if this counts as a feature, but looking back at Diamond and Pearl, despite them being my least favorite of the games, I REALLY liked how they handled the distribution of Mythicals. Rather than just giving them out for going to Gamestop or accessing the internet, they gave things that triggered in game events, allowing the player to access exclusive areas. This made it so much cooler and more fun catching them (which is really what Pokemon is all about, catching Pokemon).

Like traveling down Flower Paradise to get Shaymin, or to Newmoon Island to get Darkrai, or even the Hall of Origin to get Arceus just feels and looks so cool. And then having to battle them is a lot more fun. I would like to see the return of this.

Even the third generation did that with Naval Rock and Birth Island. Its a shame we don't have those. Probably because of hackers. In gen V we had some minor events too when you took mythicals too certain places. Now they're gone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.