• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Feb 2007] Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon in Japan

Magus

Fog Trainer
Still, Mew isn't some Pokémon nobody's heard of. It's just believed to be extinct, in the same way that most people in the anime think that Aerodactyl and the other fossil Pokémon are extinct. So even if her memory of the 1st movie is still gone, Misty presumably knows what a Mew is. And for all we know, any or all of the group could call Misty up on the telephone occassionally; that's what friends tend to do when they can't meet in person. If that's the case, they'd presumably tell her about things like meeting Legendary Pokémon, and thus Misty would know Mew still exists.

Sure, there's nothing to specifically indicate that, but the explanation is logical enough.

Token

He placed back their memories, i just watched the movie today. And Mew did appear in MR, albeit only to Mewtwo.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Corey said:
He placed back their memories, i just watched the movie today. And Mew did appear in MR, albeit only to Mewtwo.

Are you sure? I remember Mewtwo saying he wouldn't erase their memories of what happened in their Johto adventure, but he didn't say anything about restoring their 1st movie ones.

Faerie

MONS
CyberCubed said:
Are you sure? I remember Mewtwo saying he wouldn't erase their memories of what happened in their Johto adventure, but he didn't say anything about restoring their 1st movie ones.
True. I never heard anything about memory restoration. They just remembered.

Wait...What Jouto adventure? O__o;