• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feb 9th: SM14 - The Fruit of Courage: Lilie and Rokon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
I'm willing to bet everything I own that she'll keep Vulpix as a pet like she did with Nebby in the games. This Vulpix seems like its anime counterpart to me.

And at the climax of the series we'll see it evolve into Kyurem and Lillie gets Ash to take it with him.

It all comes together...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm willing to bet everything I own that she'll keep Vulpix as a pet like she did with Nebby in the games. This Vulpix seems like its anime counterpart to me.

Yea I'm also getting the feeling that Lillie's Vulpix will be the SM anime's substitute for Nebby, which I guess isn't such a bad thing in hindsight cuz Vulpix is so much cuter to me than Cosmog is hee hee. I just want to see Vulpix defeat Team Rocket on its own here. :]

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd take even a DEM win from Vulpix against Team Rocket over Lillie being the damsel in distress being saved by Ash any day

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'd take even a DEM win from Vulpix against Team Rocket over Lillie being the damsel in distress being saved by Ash any day
Watching a newly hatched Vulpix defeat TR by itself when TR defeated Ash only two episodes ago seems a bit unrealistic to me.

I don't mind Lillie being the damsel in distress in this scenario because she has no experience battling and, well... her Vulpix just hatched. But I do want her to develop and start gaining experience battling after this. I really liked the idea of Ash and Lillie learning from each other mentioned a few pages ago. One has experience, the other had booksmarts, so I think it would work well.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I don't mind Lillie being the damsel in distress in this scenario because she has no experience battling and, well... her Vulpix just hatched. But I do want her to develop and start gaining experience battling after this. I really liked the idea of Ash and Lillie learning from each other mentioned a few pages ago. One has experience, the other had booksmarts, so I think it would work well.

I've said this before, but I want to see Vulpix try to defeat Team Rocket; the fact that it puts in the effort to protect Lillie (and itself), despite being a newborn, will mean a lot. Perhaps it will succeed in stalling them by turning them into popsicles using Powder Snow, and then Ash can enter the scene and deliver the final blow via Pikachu's Thunderbolt (unless Bewear crashes the party and carts Team Rocket off to its den before that). Lillie can be damsel in distress, but I want Vulpix to her knight in fluffy fur before Ash can be her knight in shining clown shoes armor.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I've said this before, but I want to see Vulpix try to defeat Team Rocket; the fact that it puts in the effort to protect Lillie (and itself), despite being a newborn, will mean a lot. Perhaps it will succeed in stalling them by turning them into popsicles using Powder Snow, and then Ash can enter the scene and deliver the final blow via Pikachu's Thunderbolt (unless Bewear crashes the party and carts Team Rocket off to its den before that). Lillie can be damsel in distress, but I want Vulpix to her knight in fluffy fur before Ash can be her knight in shining clown shoes armor.
Well, yeah, I do want Vulpix to try first. Heck, we see it using Powder Snow in the preview, and I can't think of any other reason for it to use Powder Snow other than trying to fight Team Rocket. My apologies for not mentioning that. :)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Lillie is far from stupid. She can always outsmart TRio rather than win through force. Maybe she can lose when she attempts to use sheer force and win when she thinks on her feet.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lillie is far from stupid. She can always outsmart TRio rather than win through force. Maybe she can lose when she attempts to use sheer force and win when she thinks on her feet.

Team Rocket are pretty stupid too so I can definitely see her outsmarting them or maybe Mimikyu doesn't obey Jessie and messed things up for them since Pikachu isn't there so it doesn't get it's anger power boost.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Team Rocket are pretty stupid too so I can definitely see her outsmarting them or maybe Mimikyu doesn't obey Jessie and messed things up for them.

This I would like to see. So far, we have only seen Mimikyu in battle when Pikachu is one of its opponents, and even then, Jessie doesn't really give it commands; she just lets it do whatever it wants. I want to see whether or not Mimikyu obeys Jessie when Pikachu is not involved. And it would be kind of hilarious if Mimikyu's disobedience costs Team Rocket their chance at kidnapping Alolan Vulpix.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Nope, no Team Rocket loss to Lillie at all. Vulpix is still a freaking baby and has no combat experience, and Lillie doesn't have any either. If this was XY that would be acceptable as freaking Fennekin and Chespin of all Pokemon blasted them off. Some hatchling doesn't have the right to beat them when they literally just whopped Pikachu's butt.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I have the answer.

Vulpix uses Powder Snow, it freezes Team Rocket. Bewear appears and takes the iced Team Rocket away before they break free.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I have the answer.

Vulpix uses Powder Snow, it freezes Team Rocket. Bewear appears and takes the iced Team Rocket away before they break free.

LOL!

Anyway, I have a feeling that Ash will save Lillie from TR by beating them fair and square and avenge his loss to them in SM012. Will watch today's episode with this hope.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Hey guys, is AuraChannelerChris ghosting us this time? I look forward to the questions & theories he gives out before the actual episode air.

Only a few more hours until the episode air!! Can't wait to see my favorite girls (and boy) in action against the silly villains. :) Also Lillie and Alolan Vulpix's interactions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.