• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Febass: Rarer then Shinys!?

Has this Happened to You?

• Yes, I found a Shiny before my Febass.

Votes: 149 44.3%
  • No, I found my febass before a Shiny.

Votes: 187 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
I found a shiny 'carp before I found a febass.....have anyone else found a shiny before a 'bass?

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Yes I have. To this day, I haven't found a Feebas, but I have found a shiny Golbat.

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
I don't know. I guess I was just lucky to find my Feebas patch. It only took me 45 minutes, but almost 4 years to find a single shiny.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Yes, I found a shiny Hariama before I found my Feebas.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
It only took like 4 rows of coronet fishing tiles for me to find a feebas (so I took the opportunity to catch like 10 Feebas). It took half a year for me to find a shiny Snover. But that was in Diamond.

In Sapphire, I found Feebas within 10 minutes before I even found that shiny Nincada 3 weeks later.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Ya, shiny golbats are easy to find I found one in Seafoam Island cave....it was the FIRST pokemon I found there.

Demented Kirlia

I Rarely Post
Are you kidding? I caught three Feebus' before I got a shiny Linoone. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

UNFORTUNATELY I restarted my game before realizing finding another Feebus would be hell. In ANOTHER restart I gave up the Feebus search and found a shiny Wingull. THEN I restarted AGAIN.

Good gawd, I horrify even myself.

HawaiianGrrl

Grr!(eth)
I have caught and raised a huge Feebas family, with no shinies in 11 years. Someone is rigging my games, I swear.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I found a shiny Zangoose right AFTER I got Feebas XD

but Feebas isn't that rare since once you get one, you can easily get as many more as you want.

YoYie

I you bet
well it depends if you search for feebass or not.
i found feebass before my shiny, because i wanted one

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I found my Shiny Duskull before my Feebas, but I wasn't planning on getting Feebas at that time though. I found my Feebas a couple of weeks later on Emerald.

Red

Not the color
Feebas wasn't hard at all for me to get, I actually found one by accident, and I've never ran into a Shiny on my Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, just in FireRed/Diamond.

I got lucky with Feebas. I found one on like, the 6th square I checked. I fed it too many Pokeblox and it didn't evolve, but I bred it, and that one did. So now I have a cool new Milotic! It won a Master Rank Beauty Contest!

kochoupink

butts lol
I caught a feebas in the very first place I fished.

I still haven't run into a shiny in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.