• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Febass: Rarer then Shinys!?

Has this Happened to You?

• Yes, I found a Shiny before my Febass.

Votes: 149 44.3%
  • No, I found my febass before a Shiny.

Votes: 187 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Actually, I found a shiny first, a Shuppet, but that was all about luck in my Ruby.
Another years... Found a Feebas by accident, after doing some random fishing on that route...
So, I guess both of them are just about luck.

-GameMaster-

→Symbol Ω Hunter←
I got a Feebas allready and i still dont have a Shiny =/
I played more than 500 hours damnit! i want a Shiny...
Btw im currently hunting for Gold Symbols so i saw in the Battle Dome a Trainer with a Shiny Latias O.O i guess its normal right??? I was on the 8th round.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Shinies are more rare than Feebas, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
When fishing 3 times in every tile, it may take 9-10 hours, but you usually get it before that. Looking for a Shiny can easily take 25 hours.

I got my Sapphire Shinies before I got Feebas though, but I SR'd for them.

Lati Pyscho

I got my feebas after 2 minutes of searching. it was the second tile i searched! but i don't have a single shiny. i have a shiney unnown in FR.

Hoshikuzu

Too many Eevees! D:
I never found any shinies in R/S/E.. D: But I did find Feebas locations on two different occasions. Besides, I'd rather have a plain old Milotic than a shiny anything. <3

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
One thing you can do, and this what I did, is you can fish in EVERY tile of water on the route feebas is found at least twice (I just went up the river doing this). I hear that there are only two tiles of water on that entire route that feebas can be found, and that its random in every game. I found one in less than 30 minutes.

mmm, the first try I caught 3 feebas. After that I went on a impossible mission thats called shiny magikarp fishing. I got myself a shiny tentacool...
a few days ago i caught four in a row when fishing on piranha's for ev training ^^

Rider_of_Rohan

I caught a feebas after only looking for a few minutes but I didn't get my first shiny until a few weeks ago (I restarted my Emerald and it was a lotad, the first wild pokemon I saw).

PK Magic

seriously, whats a shiny and my feebas i got in trade. SHINIES ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!! ive never even seen one, but i want one so badly...somone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

high jump

well,i never got a feebas.
but i did get a shiny weezing!

high jump

well,i never got a feebas.
but i did get a shiny weezing!

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
One thing you can do, and this what I did, is you can fish in EVERY tile of water on the route feebas is found at least twice (I just went up the river doing this). I hear that there are only two tiles of water on that entire route that feebas can be found, and that its random in every game. I found one in less than 30 minutes.

In R/S/E it's in 6 different tiles, in D/P it's 4.

I caught a feebas after only looking for a few minutes but I didn't get my first shiny until a few weeks ago (I restarted my Emerald and it was a lotad, the first wild pokemon I saw).

How can Lotad be the first pokémon you found?
You have to walk to Oldale, then to the route above it. Then you have to walk back to Littleroot.

There's quite some grass between those locations =p

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I actually found my Feebas pretty quickly, but it was pure luck. I was actually just randomly fishing in that particular area, and I just happened to come across one. I found my shiny ( shiny Wailmer ) much later, though.

Feebas is far more common than shinies. However, you can find shiny everywhere, in every cave, tile of water or patch of grass. You can only find feebas on 6 tiles in the game, but it's quite common, and sure to be there.

Mike92

I just found were my feebas are located,and caught a male and female so they could breed,now I have a box full of them.
It was exciting not seeing a dam carvhana pop up

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Yes I have. I stayed in my same spot and catched 30 of them!! Im staying in my same spot to find a shiney one but I dont think that would work. It would take hours >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.