• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Febass!!!

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
ok so my friend traded me a febass now were is the place to make poffins???

and what berry's do i use for the right poffins???

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
im not sure bout berries but the poffin house is in hearthome

Falco320

The Golden summit!!

Pandapurse

Pandas with Purses
Go to the poffin house in Hearthome. It's by the poke mart. Then, talk to the lady in the lower left.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
thanks for the help.Every1 :D

EDIT: the 1st febass i hatched was a female and modest natured 1

Fallen Monk Zanba

Wiki berry is the best to feed your Feebas. Your pokémon is able to consume many of the Poffin made from these (eleven, I believe) and each increase Beauty greatly. Wiki is your safest bet.

Fallen Monk Zanba

Hey, thanks for mentioning that. I used Chilan berries, and it didn't work so well. Good think I didn't save after I fed Milee all those ineffective poffins.

No trouble at all. Good luck in your future endeavors. ^_^ So, you named your Feebas "Milee?"

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
so i maxed out the beauty of my feebas and then i grew it 4 levels and it has not evolved???

Fallen Monk Zanba

so i maxed out the beauty of my feebas and then i grew it 4 levels and it has not evolved???

If that is the case, the Beauty is indeed not maxed out. I suggest you restart your game and try again. (Let us just hope you did not save afterwards.)

I am not sure where those berries are found. What do they do, again?

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
Well those berries he mentioned all raise the beauty stat of a Pokemon when made into a Poffin and fed to the pokemon

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
If that is the case, the Beauty is indeed not maxed out. I suggest you restart your game and try again. (Let us just hope you did not save afterwards.)

I am not sure where those berries are found. What do they do, again?

that sucks i saved after i thought it was maxed out so this time im gonig to use wiki berry's i have over 8 of them so ill plant more.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!

Fallen Monk Zanba

The Micle berry is the BEST berry for beauty raising.

Oh... That is that ultra rare berry. Hardly anyone has access to it, so I failed to mention it.

Just make sure Beauty is maxed out next time. If it is, Feebas will evolve immediately after levelling up.

Fallen Monk Zanba

Honestly, I do not quite remember where it can be found... Sorry about that.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
Oh... That is that ultra rare berry. Hardly anyone has access to it, so I failed to mention it.

Just make sure Beauty is maxed out next time. If it is, Feebas will evolve immediately after levelling up.

but how do i know if it is maxed out??? i saw my febass and it looked like its beauty was maxed out.

do i just make alot of poffins and keep restarting over till it evolves???

EDIT: yeah my ranking went up Woot!!!

Last edited: