• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 10th: MPM05 - Enter the Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Don’t know about bulbasaur and charizard, but, if squirtle rejoins, I'm sure the Kanto starters will be all in the main team by the last episode. Luckily, pidgeot and butterfree too.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
oh ye, assuming the Kanto Trio (Bulba, Squirtle, and Charizard) are the reserves of the day with Pika and they're still only having the rotating roster be missing one for whatever reason, wonder who reserve #4 would be :d

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
oh ye, assuming the Kanto Trio (Bulba, Squirtle, and Charizard) are the reserves of the day with Pika and they're still only having the rotating roster be missing one for whatever reason, wonder who reserve #4 would be :d

Kingler seems the easy pick. Or perhaps Tauros.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Maybe another water mon? Kingler?

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
hey, at least a Azumarill or Venomoth will do

Plot twist, he evolved into Kleavor
Professor Rowan studies Evolution and Tracey is a Professor assistant. Him briefly going to Sinnoh to research Hisuian evolutions with Prof Rowan and successfully evolving his Scyther into a Kleavor...this theory isn't farfetch'd I believe.

Last edited:

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Ooooh, yeah that would be cool. Was thinking that could also happen for Georgia's Bisharp.
It a shame that Paul never appeared alongside with his Ursaluna. Would be cool and a nice promotion for LOA

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Professor Rowan studies Evolution and Tracey is a Professor assistant. Him briefly going to Sinnoh to research Hisuian evolutions with Prof Rowan and successfully evolving his Scyther into a Kleavor...isn't farfetch'd I believe.
which reminds me....Wonder if they're willing to debut Hisuian forms during this mini-saga.

Then again probably not, mainly because of needing to find a way to make it happen since hisuian evos from non-hisuian forms are currently lost to time. And can be assumed knowledge of their evo methods are lost as well due to I guess items like the Peat Block and Black Augurite being notoriously hard to find and even tell due to future industrialization of Sinnoh.

And would basically require time travel for the general hisuian forms or at least two since the only Hisuian forms that realistically could still be out there legitimately in the modern day of the pokemon world are Zoroark and Braviary since they can just make an excuse that Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark live in the deep cold northern areas of Sinnoh that are almost inaccessible for human beings due to frequent blizzards etc and Hisuian Braviary being native to a region up north since it was confirmed that they're migratory and migrate from the North.

Last edited:

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Professor Rowan studies Evolution and Tracey is a Professor assistant. Him briefly going to Sinnoh to research Hisuian evolutions with Prof Rowan and successfully evolving his Scyther into a Kleavor...this theory isn't farfetch'd I believe.

The F does tracey have to do with rowan? That alone is already beyond farfetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.