• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 10th: MPM05 - Enter the Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I’m so happy to see Squirtle back. I really do hope Pidgeot and Primeape get a chance though. As for companions, we’ve got six more episodes and I assume Dawn and Serena and the Alola gang will get episodes, but maybe not anyone else. Cilan getting one seems like an attempt to make up for him missing Journeys.

I hope that this isn't a redux of the previous Squirtle Squad episode. There is only so much that they can do to make this storyline not get boring. I wonder if this could be a "break" episode from other character returns and just focus on the Kanto Trio and Squirtle.

The previous Squirtle Squad episode was also 22 years ago.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
....cricket is a he?
komi-cant-communicate-najimi-osana.jpg

If you know, you know.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Charizard and Bulbasaur have to be here lol
Really hope Squirtle rejoins

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
evolution could be used as the excuse for him to rejoin Ash’s team since he wouldn’t be a Squirtle anymore.
Maybe he can prompt Bulbasaur to finally evolved seeing that his 2 oldest friend (aside from Pikachu) has evolved

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
We usually have some type of fire fighting in these kinds of episodes so I'm expecting will see Ash using his other Water Pokemon in aiding the Squirtle Fire Brigade.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
One has to wonder if they're gonna do something with Ash's Squirtle here. They could just keep him in the Squirtle Squad; but alternatively, which I've stated a few times, I actually want this episode to be Squirtle's retirement from the Squirtle Squad and he then joins Ash fulltime for any shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.