• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 10th: MPM05 - Enter the Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
The F does tracey have to do with rowan? That alone is already beyond farfetched.
Maybe Oak and Tracy was invited to to Sinnoh by Rowan and went to research more on Hisuian evolution upon hearing a breakthrough regarding that in Sinnoh while the PWC is ongoing. So Tracy having a Kleavor is not so farfetched

kickachu

Momentai!
Question which pokemon you think ash will rotate in this episode besides Bulbasaur and Charizard

AllOfAshmon

Question which pokemon you think ash will rotate in this episode besides Bulbasaur and Charizard
like what the rest say, Bulbasaur and Charizard. I would say for the remaining 2, maybe Muk and or either Kingler, Snorlax , Tauros.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Most likely any of the pokemon he caught in OS & the Orange Islands, but if we're looking at pokemon from other series then probably Oshawott, Paliptoad, Boldore, or Dracovish to help with putting out any fires they may be dealing with

AllOfAshmon

Muk hasn't battled since the Johto League so returning here with an updated moveset would be nice.
Tauros and Kingler too since the Orange Island so they having an updated one would be nice too

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
which reminds me....Wonder if they're willing to debut Hisuian forms during this mini-saga.
The only other option is the new series in April but who knows what they will and won't cover in the new show.
Then again probably not, mainly because of needing to find a way to make it happen since hisuian evos from non-hisuian forms are currently lost to time. And can be assumed knowledge of their evo methods are lost as well due to I guess items like the Peat Block and Black Augurite being notoriously hard to find and even tell due to future industrialization of Sinnoh.

And would basically require time travel for the general hisuian forms or at least two since the only Hisuian forms that realistically could still be out there legitimately in the modern day of the pokemon world are Zoroark and Braviary since they can just make an excuse that Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark live in the deep cold northern areas of Sinnoh that are almost inaccessible for human beings due to frequent blizzards etc and Hisuian Braviary being native to a region up north since it was confirmed that they're migratory and migrate from the North.
A time travel episode sounds like the easier solution to debut the Hisui Pokemon.
Muk hasn't battled since the Johto League so returning here with an updated moveset would be nice.

Tauros and Kingler too since the Orange Island so they having an updated one would be nice too
Any updated movesets for any of Ash's Pokémon depends if they uses them any actual battles besides blasting off TRio.

AllOfAshmon

Glad one of my fav Pokémon is making a return. Now I just need to see Pidgeot and Primeape again.
Compared to Pidgeot whom Ash just need to goes to Viridian Forest to look for it, i wonder how they are going along with the Primeape stuff? Like does Ash got Primeape back off screen and evolve when he used him or they are going have Ash seeing a trainer using a Primeape and reminded him about his, called and meet up with Anthony and Primeape or Anthony calling Ash about Primeape being excited after watching Ash winning the PWC. A lot of possibility for Primeape return

DannyDiglett

It looks like almost everybody seems to forget Glalie. The poor thing got dumped right after the Hoenn League and only made short cameos during the Sinnoh League and JN. Glalie is quite unique because it's Ash's only Ice-type Pokémon. I hope he gets a role too. Maybe not in this episode, but give him at least some time to shine in one of the remaining episodes.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Compared to Pidgeot whom Ash just need to goes to Viridian Forest to look for it, i wonder how they are going along with the Primeape stuff? Like does Ash got Primeape back off screen and evolve when he used him or they are going have Ash seeing a trainer using a Primeape and reminded him about his, called and meet up with Anthony and Primeape or Anthony calling Ash about Primeape being excited after watching Ash winning the PWC. A lot of possibility for Primeape return
We all want to see Primeape evolve into Annihilape.

I would love to see an Infernape vs Annihilape battle;-)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It looks like almost everybody seems to forget Glalie. The poor thing got dumped right after the Hoenn League and only made short cameos during the Sinnoh League and JN. Glalie is quite unique because it's Ash's only Ice-type Pokémon. I hope he gets a role too. Maybe not in this episode, but give him at least some time to shine in one of the remaining episodes.

I like glalie a lot. It was basically the MVP of the Houenn league, it's a shame it wasn't much used after that.

I assume the only reason why it wasn't used during the Sinnoh league (aside apparently help with training) was to give focus to the Johto 'mons and because they didn't want Ash had someone effective in the team for Tobias' latios.

Since every reserve will have its screentime this time, I hope it and torkoal have something to do.

We all want to see Primeape evolve into Annihilape.

I would love to see an Infernape vs Annihilape battle;-)

A friendly sparring, at best.

I'm all to see primeape going tazmanian devil again, but the anime became too safe for that kind of fun...

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I loved Glalie when it was a Snorunt. It only went beast mode once it evolved into Glalie. I hope Glalie appears too and turns Ash and Pikachu into ice!

AllOfAshmon

i can see him coming back in the Beartic episode

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Just wanna say right away that this episode gets half the score removed if Bulbasaur and Charizard are not in it, we need a another “Gathering the Gang of Four”’ except it wasn’t animated in a week on a 5 cent budget this time
was that episode that badly animated? Haven't seen it in years

Status
Not open for further replies.