• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 10th: SM108 - In Kapu-Rehire's Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I have no clue what to think but to assume this is one of Tapu Fini's powers. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a battle near the end.
Well, yeah. Its Ability sets Misty Terrain in the games.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
i have a feeling this episode might deal more with mohn, gladion and lillie , because going by the SM105 preview gladion is in poni for tapu fini .
Could be so. It'll be interesting to see how the Aether family stuff develops over the course of the Poni arc and how it's interpreted in the anime. And we could find out more about Mohn.

D

Deleted member 384931

Could be so. It'll be interesting to see how the Aether family stuff develops over the course of the Poni arc and how it's interpreted in the anime. And we could find out more about Mohn.
Maybe Mohn and Meltan are connected?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

Agustin Gomez

TheShiningBald
Or... (Throws BS theory) Ash catches Tapu Fini and gets the Tapu-Z

Maybe not, but i agree that it must be about Hapu's ascension to Kahuna. Also people assume that Ash is getting the Dragon-Z which might be true, but i find it less possible due to it being Gladion's Lycanroc ace in the hole. Ash might get another crystal like something more personal to Torracat. Or maybe the Fairy-Z... another BS theory haha

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
no summary yet? I hope it's not one of those episodes where we don't get anything until the voice cast list

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just hope Tapu Fini gets to do something beyond her game role. Ex- Just making Hapu the Kahuna and not doing anything for Ash or one of the other characters

Like how Tapu Koko ended up a bit of a rival to Pikachu, gifted Ash the z-ring, and swapped his Fightnium for Electrium; Lele helped with Lycanroc's evolution, and Bulu helped with Ulu'Ulu training

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Maybe Mohn and Meltan are connected?

That be kinda interesting.... Although Mohn in the games disappeared because of Ultra Wormholes and what not.

Actually...... Here is a thought. We haven't seen Pheromosa, and people did comment about how much it reminded them of Lusamine.

What if when we finally seen Mohn he has lost his memory and is guarded by a Pheromosa that he thinks is Lusamine.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wow. I can’t believe I speculated that. I hope Mallow gets some focus here, but it might be a Hapu focused episode.

ShadowForce720

Well that explains which episode that scene with the in the preview for upcoming episodes was from, although now I'm more curious as to what this episode is about, because all I really know at this point is has something to do with Tapu Fini's mist and that Shaymin is appearing in this episode and that it's safe to say that Tapu Fini will most likely be in this episode. :) lol

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Still no summary, but here's an interesting little update on the episode:

https://i.imgur.com/9jl2bZi.jpg

Make note of this as well! A mythical Pokémon will also appear in the anime!!
A mythical Pokémon you rarely ever get to see will appear on TV. Don't miss out!
Shaymin will appear in the anime on Sunday February 10th!
(airdate and time varies with region)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
With Shaymin appearing here, that means almost all of the scenes in the preview would've been shown (barring Meltan, which may even appear in SM107 or SM109). I'm expecting the trial or even grand trial (if there's no regular trial) to be around SM110 + and probably the clearest mention and indication yet of the league and its requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.