• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 12th: PM2019 055 - The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I honestly think Chloe is going to get Grookey too, with it running away from Ash and Goh in the opening.
I hope so and I hope it fully evolves too if she gets it and goodbye Serena curse that's been impacting the female companions' teams since XY

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest" in the Sakuragi Laboratories. The book depicts Ponyta and Gallop from the Galar region, and having taken an interest in the two Pokémon, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest alongside Satoshi and Go. And as they're exploring inside the forest, a Ponyta appears before her and Eievui...?!

Screenplay 柿原優子 (Yuko Kakihara)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director いわもとやすお (Yasuo Iwamoto)
Animation Director 新岡浩美 (Hiromi Niioka)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So another Kakihara episode, huh? I like the first one she did so I'm happy she is still doing stuff for Pokémon.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Iris did not evolve a single Pokémon of hers. Selena’s evolved 2 times.
Mallow and Lana’s main Pokémon’s evolved fully too.
i think he mean about female with only cutesy pokemon trends
since serena ,mallow, lana and lillie didnt have any not girlies or not cutesy mon like misty with gyarados, may with venusaur and blaziken, dawn with mamoswine and iris with excadrill and dragonite
i think chloe kinda fall in " pokegirl only catch cutesy mon departement too if she didnt get any odd or menancing one

PAndrews

since serena ,mallow, lana and lillie didnt have any not girlies or not cutesy mon like misty with gyarados, may with venusaur and blaziken, dawn with mamoswine and iris with excadrill and dragonite
i think chloe kinda fall in " pokegirl only catch cutesy mon departement too if she didnt get any odd or menancing one
Pancham was a cutesy Pokemon?

Granted it didn't evolve into a beastly Pangoro, but Misty wasn't given her Gyarados until after she left, same goes for May and Venusaur (so its possible Serena has a Pangoro if she returns). So Serena sticked to the same "cute Pokemon +1 beast" rule her predecessors did (seems the S&M girls were the ones stuck with pure cute teams)

More interested in if they're gonna keep the apparent new tradition of "pokegirl gets Eevee" since Chole's makes 3 in a row (4 total if we include May)

Jibanyan

Dragonite is cutesy af, it's just that Iris's wasn't lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I like those posters.

You know, they really should make an artbook with assorted anime art like those. Even character design studies and stuff.

He's been in the fountain of youth, looking young for all eternity :>

Wrong.

Ho-Oh grants him immortality since it loves Ash so much. It bribed Dialga into making time go slower so Ash can remain forever ten.

Morax

King of heroes
I like those posters.

You know, they really should make an artbook with assorted anime art like those. Even character design studies and stuff.

Wrong.

Ho-Oh grants him immortality since it loves Ash so much. It bribed Dialga into making time go slower so Ash can remain forever ten.
So basically Dialga went ZA WARUDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.