• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 12th: PM2019 055 - The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Et36o4lVcAMUKV3

This is the full image of the animedia scan.
Yamper is here, I hope Koharu catches him next, c'mon, the doggy likes Koharu so much and now she is officially a Pokémon trainer.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Chloe should get an absolute beast of a pokemon. Say garbador or alolan muk

Those wouldn't be the first two that would jump to mind.. xD Absolute beast = literal trashmon's?

If we're getting Sinnoh Remakes, I could see her getting a Lickitung -> Lickilicky.

Pancham was a cutesy Pokemon?

Granted it didn't evolve into a beastly Pangoro, but Misty wasn't given her Gyarados until after she left, same goes for May and Venusaur (so its possible Serena has a Pangoro if she returns). So Serena sticked to the same "cute Pokemon +1 beast" rule her predecessors did (seems the S&M girls were the ones stuck with pure cute teams)

More interested in if they're gonna keep the apparent new tradition of "pokegirl gets Eevee" since Chloe's makes 3 in a row (4 total if we include May)

Well, at least it wouldn't be 4 in a row.. But then again, BW did have Virgil for a short while..

It's kinda annoying that Chloe's will probably stay an Eevee with the Gigantamax being a thing this gen after Lana's stayed an Eevee due to LetsGo. Still don't see why they hadn't evolved it when Ash went back to Alola. Just have Lana showcase a Vaporeon.

BobbbidyBob

I’m begging that Koharu surprises us tomorrow and doesn’t become a predictable character. PLEEEEASE!

Red and Blue

The Rapidash will probably go back into the wild. Or maybe Opal will catch it for herself

Status
Not open for further replies.