• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 12th: PM2019 055 - The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Trouble strikes as Koharu and Eievui get lost in Luminous Maze Forest?!

-------

Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest". Having taken an interest in the two Pokémon from the book, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest herself.

-------

Koharu and Eievui go search for the Ponyta and Gallop they saw in a picture book.

--------

Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest" in the Sakuragi Laboratories. The book depicts Ponyta and Gallop from the Galar region, and having taken an interest in the two Pokémon, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest alongside Satoshi and Go. And as they're exploring inside the forest, a Ponyta appears before her and Eievui...?!

Screenplay 柿原優子 (Yuko Kakihara)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director いわもとやすお (Yasuo Iwamoto)
Animation Director 新岡浩美 (Hiromi Niioka)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Guessing Opal will help out Ash and Go in finding Koharu in the forest. Or Koharu meets Opal herself while she is lost

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ponyta may not be getting with Ash but at least it ended up with a good character instead of being wasted on Goh

It'd be cool if she caught it cause the gap between the Pokegirl's first and second Pokemon lately was just absurd.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Guessing Opal will help out Ash and Go in finding Koharu in the forest. Or Koharu meets Opal herself while she is lost

Either Opal sends the horses to help her, or they choose to do so themselves. She likely meets back up with Goh and Ash later/ at the end of the episode.

Maybe Chloe will catch Galarian Ponyta here.

Hopefully they do it here instead of dragging it out, though I am looking forward to Koharu having a goal more than her getting Ponyta.

Ash has battles, Goh has used his pokemon for captures, competitions and adventuring, I wonder what Koharu will be doing with her team?

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I was not expecting the Ponyta episode this soon, but I'm happy! I hope Koharu catches her second pokémon here (in SM It took 99 episodes to ONE of the girls get her second mon!).
Also, I wonder how she and Eevee got lost in the forest.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Back to Galar already? But we just left...

Status
Not open for further replies.