• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 12th: PM2019 055 - The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I’d like if it this wasn’t just one-and-done and there’s at least a follow-up episode to this one where we get more of Opal and Ponyta and their possible relation to Koharu. Maybe Koharu befriends Ponyta this episode and ends up in Ballonlea, or gets found by Opal....whatever it is, I’m excited. Even more surprised it’s happening this early since as others have said, the gap between first and second captures for the girls have been horrendous these past few years.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wonder what Ash and Goh are doing here, doubt Chloe went to Galar alone lol.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Hopefully we get some teasing of a goal/ some actual agency for Koharu. Unlike many people I actually enjoyed her more grounded focus episodes, and her relationship with pokemon more as pets than anything else. She was just a regular person and therefore faced normal problems like worrying about the future or helping her little brothers friend learn how to swim.
Now she is tagging along with no clear reason besides it seeming fun, but all she is accomplishing is saying how great Goh and Ash are while repeatedly needing saving.

Having her need rescuing 3 separate times on her first adventure + giving her no input into the events of the episode almost make me wish she never became a trainer.

Hopefully this episode or the diglet one do something with her character.

diakyu

Hmm makes sense this episode is now before the road trip (I'm taking the opening in this regard literally so bear with me) since Ponyta is with Chloe by then. I wonder if this will follow many of the other galar episodes and have a follow-up, maybe with Opal?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Looking forward to this
Hopefully the follow up is Ash vs Opal

Decidueye23

Hmm makes sense this episode is now before the road trip (I'm taking the opening in this regard literally so bear with me) since Ponyta is with Chloe by then. I wonder if this will follow many of the other galar episodes and have a follow-up, maybe with Opal?
That would actually be nice. A road trip across galar could also lead to bede marnie and other gls appearing. More galar the better. Its not like them going to other regions is interesting as alot of episodes they can be anywhere and the plot eont change much

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Oh! I just noticed the japanese name of the forest is "Luminous Maze", a fitting name tbh

Very unfitting name in my opinion since the place is barely maze-like. It's pratically a straight line. Even Slumbering Weald had a bit more maze-esque routes.

charinija

Pokemon Master
chloe just caught evee. In such a short time, the supporting character had not caught Pokemon except Ash. Of course, this series is interesting. They value everyone but ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.