• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 13: XY016 - Dedenne is Pichu and Pichu is Dedenne...!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
デデンネがピチューでピチューがデデンネで…!?
From the official TV Tokyo Pokémon site

Summary: Bonnie's Dedenne has been switched with an unknown girl's Pichu. So did this girl with a red ribbon find Dedenne, maybe?

Summary 2: By pure chance, Bonnie's Dedenne and a girl's Pichu ends up switching places as the pass by each other. Will they be able to set things straight again?

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So they did get mixed up then.lol

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, what a creative episode title. I guess the Dedenne/Pichu episode will air sooner than I originally thought. I also think it's good that we're getting a potential filler episode out of the way quickly. I might not enjoy this one though since it features Dedenne who rarely does anything imo, and I doubt him getting mixed up with Pichu will change my mind. :x

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wish Dedenne had been switched with a Raichu instead because at least they look somewhat alike. I know that it wouldn't make much sense since there is an obvious size difference and all, but I would howl and shriek like a hyena if that had happened instead. But this really does seem like a cute, comedic episode more than anything else, and I'm using the word "comedic" lightly because I don't really expect to laugh while watching this episode. I hope Bonnie gets some development here too, but I doubt it'll happen.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Well, well, well. Would you look at that! The Dedenne/Pichu episode is airing sooner than I thought. I thought the whole Snorlax/Frogadier stuff would happen before but no. Ah well...
This looks like it'll be a filler episode for sure since I doubt anyone is going to catch Pichu why would they? They need to promote gen 6 pokemon after all. Plus imagine Pikachu, Dedenne, and Pichu in the same cast *shudders*
Creative title too I might add LOL

Last edited:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Know what would make this episode a contender for one of the greatest ever? If this was a Replacement Goldfish episode and Ash, Serena, and Clenmont were all in on it.

... but this is Pokemon and about the only subject about pet ownership they're not allowed to cover in detail is one that just about every American TV Show has covered at some point.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I wish Dedenne had been switched with a Raichu instead because at least they look somewhat alike. I know that it wouldn't make much sense since there is an obvious size difference and all, but I would howl and shriek like a hyena if that had happened instead. But this really does seem like a cute, comedic episode more than anything else, and I'm using the word "comedic" lightly because I don't really expect to laugh while watching this episode. I hope Bonnie gets some development here too, but I doubt it'll happen.

I hope there's some lesson about Bonnie learning to take better care of her Pokemon or learning responsibility as it's the first step towards becoming a decent Pokemon trainer and yadda yadda, that would actually be a good lesson for her imo.

nuzamaki90

Seems like a fun episode, and I'm looking forward to a few laughs.

But there's always gotta be that one guy who wants to expect something big from a filler and this time I'm that guy. Pichu imo is a unique character in the franchise and whenever it appears something fun always happens, so I want, whether it be Bonnie or Serena to..

Get. This. Pichu.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Sooo it's another ol' switcheroo episode.....like we haven't seen knes like this before. Well pikachu's interaction with pichu could be interesting I guess.

....And Pikachu is Heliolisk

Another one of those random switching episode, huh? Lets see if this can top Wurmple switch.

I hope they make some reference of Dedenne's Fairy type in here cause it seems like a perfect opportunity since Pichu is pure Electric.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
But the question is. Can Captain Pichu beat Vegespin and Kakarachu in his new body?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

RickHoenn

Banned
I'd like Pichu to be in the cast, it's one of cutest pokeymanz ever!! *_* looks like it'll be a fun episode at least.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
What tickles me the most out of this episode is that we have no idea what happened to Dedenne. Pictures and preview only showed us a Pichu being in Bonnie's bag and befriending with Pikachu... I wonder where Dedenne went off. I truly hope it has nothing to do with food, please gods...
Sounds cute. May not be a bad episode after all. I love Pichu. :)

LizardonX

Banned
I hope there's some lesson about Bonnie learning to take better care of her Pokemon or learning responsibility as it's the first step towards becoming a decent Pokemon trainer and yadda yadda, that would actually be a good lesson for her imo.

You realize all this would have been avoided if she just used the pokeball right?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
What tickles me the most out of this episode is that we have no idea what happened to Dedenne. Pictures and preview only showed us a Pichu being in Bonnie's bag and befriending with Pikachu... I wonder where Dedenne went off. I truly hope it has nothing to do with food, please gods...

The options are
A.It is with team rocket
B.It is with the pichu's trainer....if there is a pichu trainer
C.It got mad at bonnie for some reason or they fought
D.It went off looking for food.

pokezuma

Experienced Trainer

[IMGSIZE=500]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/Abdullah_Peace/vlcsnap-2014-01-14-19h55m20s246_zpsfecd3e24.png[/IMGSIZE]

I am somehow confident that that Dedenne is from this episode. Although I could pretty much be wrong and it can be from any of the upcoming future episodes. So, better not take this seriously. But I am leaning towards this one. Looking quite cute there as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.