• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 13: XY016 - Dedenne is Pichu and Pichu is Dedenne...!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't really care about the dexing either. It would just be nice for Serena to show some interest in wanting to learn about Pokemon. Having never left home, she can dex anything. But it's not important, but I still wonder what the purpose of her having one was?

I get what you mean. You'd think she would be more curious about Pokemon overall, so I'd expect her to handle the Dexing stuff from now on, but I guess the writers still want Ash to take care of that. Well whatever. As long as something more happens in this episode aside from just Ash and the others running randomly around town looking for Dedenne, I'll be satisfied.

I get what you mean. You'd think she would be more curious about Pokemon overall, so I'd expect her to handle the Dexing stuff from now on, but I guess the writers still want Ash to take care of that. Well whatever. As long as something more happens in this episode aside from just Ash and the others running randomly around town looking for Dedenne, I'll be satisfied.

She seemed really excited to receive her Fennekin and become a trainer in general in the beginning of XY (even thought it was sort of pushed by her seeing Ash on TV), so it kind of rubs me the wrong way that she never uses it. Oh well, I guess. This episode can still be interesting. We don't really know much about it at all other than Dedenne and Pichu getting switched. Here's hoping that tomorrow morning's preview (at least in my time zone/area) will shed some more light on this episode.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

The Sea Cucumber

...or am I?
Last edited:

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm stunned by how Serena reacted to Bonnie being attacked by Pichu. That shows how she truly cares about Bonnie. Ah yes, thank you gods for a 4-person-with-2-girls group!
Meh, Beedrill yet again. I love the animation of how Dedenne gets kicked away by a Beedrill. This part will probably be interesting. Maybe will Dedenne fight the Beedrill, alongside with that little girl ?
It won't be as bad as I thought. Looking forward to it.

Dax

Legend
¡Oh Dios mío! Dedenne is so adorable. I could eat him with chocolates.

The only thing I didn't like about the preview was the stupid Beedrills. Can they go away, please? You have Vespiquen which looks more threatening, or better yet, use more pokemon that could live in the forest and need some screentime.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The preview makes this episode look pretty interesting. Maybe Serena will use Fennekin to protect Bonnie. That would be sweet. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Pichu. Sure it's another electric rodent but the preview compelled me to be interested so I am. I wonder how Dedenne will be with Dawn Jr. I don't think they'll battle anymore, at least not each other. Looking forward to some Bonnie show stealing moments.

Sephora

yes I'm back
You would think since serena has a fennekin it could have done something about it.

It looked sudden so Serena probably didn't have enough time to pull out Fennekin's pokeball.

And wow, Beedrill sure are overused when it comes to random pokemon attacks lol.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
It looked sudden so Serena probably didn't have enough time to pull out Fennekin's pokeball.

And wow, Beedrill sure are overused when it comes to random pokemon attacks lol.

True. I wonder if they'll switch it up and use Durrant for a change.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Beedrill and Ursaring will never get a rest will they? This makes me wish Serena caught that Weedle in the previous episode.

LizardonX

Banned

So many excuses.

She might as well just donate fennekin to a better cause if all it does is play with its fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.