• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 16th: PM2019 013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Path to Power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanator

Sorry but Charizard only seemed like a threat to me when he gigantamaxed tbh. Otherwise he seemed pretty average.
I dunno seemed pretty threatening to me when it smashed Gyarados down with a Thunderpunch lol. It was trading even blows against Dragon Dance boosted Aqua Tails right before they Dynamaxed, is a Mon only strong if it's constantly at an overwhelming advantage?

Garbodor.

I find it impressive that Pikachu can push Charizard into Gigantamaxing

Are we forgetting this is a Pikachu that has gone against and defeated legendary pokemon? I am not surprised in the slightest he could push his charizard to gigantomaxing. Matter of fact, I would not be surprised if he did a lot more.

Red and Blue

Since Leon is holding the giant Poke Ball in the image before Pikachu vs. Charizard it looks like he is the one who catches Drednaw. Didnt see that coming

Egakor

Since Leon is holding the giant Poke Ball in the image before Pikachu vs. Charizard it looks like he is the one who catches Drednaw. Didnt see that coming
No, in that image, Leon is inside the stadium. The Drednaw was outside the stadium (they showed it in the PV with Ash & Gou going outside the stadium to stop it).

Red and Blue

No, in that image, Leon is inside the stadium. The Drednaw was outside the stadium (they showed it in the PV with Ash & Gou going outside the stadium to stop it).
Not unless Drednaw somehow crashes into the stadium itself. Ash and Go may try to lure it there

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Egakor said:
That electric clash between Pikachu and Charizard looks good. I hope the non-Dynamax actions in this episode will also be good.

CytZKNy.png

Preview images for this episode
https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/156708/

At least there's a physical exchange of attacks to look forward to, and not just another beam battle. Pikachu seems to be putting up a decent fight, so maybe I was wrong about the battle lasting a short time.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This time not even Oha Suta did it
Imagine if we still were in SM

Oha Suta's previews have shifted to just being the same preview as the end-of-the-episode one with new narration, so any new info from them either comes from the dialogue or from which Pokemon they present as being the focus of the episode (which is how we learned about Barrierd being the surprising Pokemon in episode 7).
Pokenchi still has previews with new exclusive animation, though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
@Dephender
BTW, are Rei, Rena, and Reina Yamazaki the same person with different abbreviations of her name or are they 3 different people?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
@Dephender
BTW, are Rei, Rena, and Reina Yamazaki the same person with different abbreviations of her name or are they 3 different people?

Her name is 玲愛, which can be read as both "Rei", "Rena" and "Reina". The correct reading in this case is "Rei", but it's been mistakenly reported as the other two at various points. It especially doesn't help that she's credited as "Reina Yamazaki" in the dub.

It's fun to see how many things Japanese symbols can mean.

...Oh, Japanese ranguage.

You and your berief the retter "L" doesn't exist.
The symbols can mean so many things, but when I was watching last weeks episode I heard the announcer saying: "radies and gentremen". And they use "thanke yu" a lot as well.

Don't they have words for that in Japanese?

dman_dustin

The symbols can mean so many things, but when I was watching last weeks episode I heard the announcer saying: "radies and gentremen". And they use "thanke yu" a lot as well.

Don't they have words for that in Japanese?

While I'm most likely wrong, I'm just pretty sure that's just the massive influence the English language has had on the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.