1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

February 16th: PM2019 013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Path to Power!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Samayo Kiri, Keeper of the Gates Ethereal

Ah, that's not quite it. They don't really have "R", either. Just imagine every "L" or "R" was replaced with the "tt" from "batter" or "bitter", which isn't really a hard T, more just a light tap in the middle of the word.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

Just like Mexico is into Spanglish.

I used to be the cool kid who knew English out of everyone in my class. Look how that died now.

So a fake letter.

wolf jani and mehmeh1 like this.
  3. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

So the second preview showed the match between Ash and Leon takes place the day after they deal with Drednaw. Leon walks up to them when they are having breakfast, lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    wolf jani and KenzeyEevee like this.
  4. World Turtle

World Turtle Well-Known Member

Well if there is an interlude between the two events I could see Go catching Skwovet during that.

...I really hope Ash captures Drednaw. I just want him to catch something from Galar you know? It looks like they might be calming it down though in the trailer, which means it might just go on its way afterwards.

wolf jani and KenzeyEevee like this.
  5. AuraChannelerChris

Let Ash eat his sandwich, dammit.

6. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

For what it's worth while you'd think it wouldn't be caught based on the VA list for next episode it wasn't in the VA list for this one as well. There might still be a chance

World Turtle likes this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Hoshigarisu as Gou's capture here would be fine with me, in fact I would prefer that over the Satoshi catching Kajirigame scenario since I don't really see the point of Satoshi getting another Pokemon so soon.

BabaVanga likes this.
  8. NegaiFreak

NegaiFreak Plus Ultra!

I'm betting on someone capturing that Drednaw after it's been defeated.

Really excited to see Gigantamax Pikachu tomorrow, or Dynamax if the staff throws us a curveball...

KenzeyEevee and mehmeh1 like this.
  9. AuraChannelerChris

It will surely be the exclusive form. Ash always gets the shiny toys (unless they enforce call backs).

10. World Turtle

World Turtle Well-Known Member

I disagree. I never liked the captures being spread out as I feel the last second captures tend to get screwed over. I think Ash should get all his Pokemon ASAP (so in the first year of the saga or at least all by the second vs. getting them over the course of 3 to 4 years) and then rotate them around for the remainder and show them off at the lab every couple of episodes giving us a feel for their characters.

11. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

If Ash doesn't get Drednaw, I hope that squirrel goes uncaptured.

Go getting another Galar capture before Ash even gets one will just be sickening, especially as the squirrel's just going to get boxed like everything else.

12. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Then I don't see why it would be such a bad thing for it to be caught in the first place considering that it wouldn't affect Satoshi whatsoever, and would simply be a step in Gou's goal to capture as many Pokemon as he can. Satoshi's already going to battle Dande here, so Gou may as well have something to do in the meantime.

13. Master Pikachu 11

Master Pikachu 11 Well-Known Member

If Go gets the squirrel then it won’t be a bad thing since then it shows that it won’t go on Ash’s team and if Ash were to capture a normal type Pokémon in Galar then I rather he catches the Wooloo line. Again even if Drednaw does not get caught, I fully expect that Sobble and or Grookey will show somewhere in the next batch of episodes

SerGoldenhandtheJust likes this.
  14. TomRC121991

TomRC121991 Well-Known Member

I wonder who's won?
    Ash or Leon?

15. Rock Captain 99

Rock Captain 99 Following the dreams!!

You really think Ash will defeat the regional champion just 13 episodes into the series??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.