• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 16th: PM2019 013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Path to Power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's fun to see how many things Japanese symbols can mean.

...Oh, Japanese ranguage.

You and your berief the retter "L" doesn't exist.
Ah, that's not quite it. They don't really have "R", either. Just imagine every "L" or "R" was replaced with the "tt" from "batter" or "bitter", which isn't really a hard T, more just a light tap in the middle of the word.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
While I'm most likely wrong, I'm just pretty sure that's just the massive influence the English language has had on the world.
Just like Mexico is into Spanglish.

I used to be the cool kid who knew English out of everyone in my class. Look how that died now.

Ah, that's not quite it. They don't really have "R", either. Just imagine every "L" or "R" was replaced with the "tt" from "batter" or "bitter", which isn't really a hard T, more just a light tap in the middle of the word.

So a fake letter.

World Turtle

So the second preview showed the match between Ash and Leon takes place the day after they deal with Drednaw. Leon walks up to them whe they are having breakfast, lol

Well if there is an interlude between the two events I could see Go catching Skwovet during that.

...I really hope Ash captures Drednaw. I just want him to catch something from Galar you know? It looks like they might be calming it down though in the trailer, which means it might just go on its way afterwards.

Red and Blue

Well if there is an interlude between the two events I could see Go catching Skwovet during that.

...I really hope Ash captures Drednaw. I just want him to catch something from Galar you know? It looks like they might be calming it down though in the trailer, which means it might just go on its way afterwards.
For what it's worth while you'd think it wouldn't be caught based on the VA list for next episode it wasn't in the VA list for this one as well. There might still be a chance

Leonhart

Imagineer
World Turtle said:

Hoshigarisu as Gou's capture here would be fine with me, in fact I would prefer that over the Satoshi catching Kajirigame scenario since I don't really see the point of Satoshi getting another Pokemon so soon.

World Turtle

Hoshigarisu as Gou's capture here would be fine with me, in fact I would prefer that over the Satoshi catching Kajirigame scenario since I don't really see the point of Satoshi getting another Pokemon so soon.

I disagree. I never liked the captures being spread out as I feel the last second captures tend to get screwed over. I think Ash should get all his Pokemon ASAP (so in the first year of the saga or at least all by the second vs. getting them over the course of 3 to 4 years) and then rotate them around for the remainder and show them off at the lab every couple of episodes giving us a feel for their characters.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zoruagible said:
especially as the squirrel's just going to get boxed like everything else.

Then I don't see why it would be such a bad thing for it to be caught in the first place considering that it wouldn't affect Satoshi whatsoever, and would simply be a step in Gou's goal to capture as many Pokemon as he can. Satoshi's already going to battle Dande here, so Gou may as well have something to do in the meantime.

Master Pikachu 11

If Ash doesn't get Drednaw, I hope that squirrel goes uncaptured.

Go getting another Galar capture before Ash even gets one will just be sickening, especially as the squirrel's just going to get boxed like everything else.
If Go gets the squirrel then it won’t be a bad thing since then it shows that it won’t go on Ash’s team and if Ash were to capture a normal type Pokémon in Galar then I rather he catches the Wooloo line. Again even if Drednaw does not get caught, I fully expect that Sobble and or Grookey will show somewhere in the next batch of episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.