• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 16th: PM2023 040 - Farewell, Nyahoja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Did Pokedoko show anything important for the episode?

Not really. Some new pan shots of the breeder's house and the various catmons there.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
I’ve seen some speculation that the attack Sprigatito is using at the end is actually Leaf Storm, but it kinda just looks like a fancy Leafage animation to me.

Decidueye23

I’ve seen some speculation that the attack Sprigatito is using at the end is actually Leaf Storm, but it kinda just looks like a fancy Leafage animation to me.
Yeah, the last ime a glass starter learnt leafstorm, it stayed that way.... so i hope not lol.

Articfoxgamez

Yeah i think that might just be a fancy Leafage... that is less interesting looking because now instead of the leaf neck thing glowing it just... materializes in front of sprigatito's forehead... Like blastoise and hydro pump pre dlc

If it IS leaf storm though, I suspect it will work similar to Fuecoco's Flamethrower, being an occasionally used move whenever they need extra power rather than outright replacing leafage.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah i think that might just be a fancy Leafage... that is less interesting looking because now instead of the leaf neck thing glowing it just... materializes in front of sprigatito's forehead... Like blastoise and hydro pump pre dlc

If it IS leaf storm though, I suspect it will work similar to Fuecoco's Flamethrower, being an occasionally used move whenever they need extra power rather than outright replacing leafage.
Actually in the first pic, it's neck thing is still glowing, it's only when she launches the move in the second pic it stops growing. It kind of reminds me of Solarbeam a bit, charge and then strike.

Articfoxgamez

Actually in the first pic, it's neck thing is still glowing, it's only when she launches the move in the second pic it stops growing. It kind of reminds me of Solarbeam a bit, charge and then strike.
Huh so it is, its just harder to see. Still would argue that makes it slightly less interesting an animation though. Since its not actually coming from the glowing part really.
Edit: Scratch that, looking at the actual clip theres some... leaves? Green energy circling sprigatitos head/neck area during the charge up.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Huh so it is, its just harder to see. Still would argue that makes it slightly less interesting an animation though. Since its not actually coming from the glowing part really.
Edit: Scratch that, looking at the actual clip theres some... leaves? Green energy circling sprigatitos head/neck area during the charge up.
Also just watched the video and seeing the move animated, it's definitely a new move, in the video it kind of swirls which Leafage doesn't do.

DuskAstral

It would be interesting if in this episode Sprigatito not only learned a new move (I don't think any of his current attacks can seriously hurt Liko), but also evolved.

Articfoxgamez

I' confused why they refuse to give her magical leaf, when thats a move thats fits the pokemon's theme much more
Magical leaf is just leafage but the leaves glow... which means nothing when the leaves already glow with leafage.
Leaf storm fills the same role fuecoco's flamethrower does, a stronger version of their basic move they use when they need extra firepower.

Articfoxgamez

Perhaps it will learn a TM move. Grassy Glide, Grass Knot, or Trailblaze. mean, TMs were never seen in the Primary Anime.
TM's themselves no, TM moves plenty though. Sometimes its a move that requires specific training, other times they are just treated like any other level up move.
(Even in this anime, stoming tantrum and disarming voice from fuecoco are both TM moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.